• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that they kept all the spell names the same.

Also, that text crawl speed and sound for each letter...

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
More old sitcoms should be made into Persona-esque JRPGs.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
More old sitcoms should be made into Persona-esque JRPGs.
We are actually making an RPG with some Persona inspired elements parodying 80's and 90's sitcoms like Seinfeld, friends, the golden girls, fresh prince... actually a lot of it comes from the inspiration of the Seinfeld Persona meme, which I also made some mockups some years ago:
seinfelduqjok.gif

So it reminds me of that, but seems this is going more for a Golden Girls game only.

I suppose this is a good chance to put some visibility to us then lol
Take a look if any of you guys are interested, we want to release the demo next month

DimitriLH

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
We are actually making an RPG with some Persona inspired elements parodying 80's and 90's sitcoms like Seinfeld, friends, the golden girls, fresh prince... actually a lot of it comes from the inspiration of the Seinfeld Persona meme, which I also made some mockups some years ago:
seinfelduqjok.gif

So it reminds me of that, but seems this is going more for a Golden Girls game only.

I suppose this is a good chance to put some visibility to us then lol
Take a look if any of you guys are interested, we want to release the demo next month

Interesting, hope to enjoy the demo!

And on topic: I would buy the shit outta this....man where is the I love Lucy RPG huh?

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
OK, LET'S GE THIS OUT OF THE WAY

Sophia>Dorothy>Blanche>Rose

I don't hate you Rose, I hate the writing that made you too dumb.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ive never watched a single episode of Designing Women, but I think ive seen the last 5 minutes of every episode of Designing Women just waiting for Golden Girls to come on

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
I love how this is the same dude that briefly became internet famous for livetweeting his hospital visit over shoving a dildo up his ass.
Twitter user @Grawly picked up good vibrations online after he began livetweeting an unusual trip to the hospital. On Thursday night, he told the world that a dildo he'd shoved up his butt was stuck.

"Yo guess who has to go to the hospital because he shoved a dildo up his ass and can't get it out," he tweeted. "(answer: it's me)."

Dude really went places after that incident, to say the least.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
ive been following this for so long they used to not even have persona looking portraits, it was photos of the actresses. this projects come a long way

Deleted member 52065

Jan 16, 2019
I don't think I could want a game more. I do wish it took more elements from the show and less from Persona. What's the point of choosing the Golden Girls if they are going to fighting in a anime esque world?