• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit I became slightly lightheaded just imagining the process of myself caughing up that thing, seeing it come out of my mouth, and plopping down on the floor. To those who think that this guy must have felt great after caughing this up, I honestly think that he must have been absolutely petrified.

Oct 27, 2017
I have to admit I became slightly lightheaded just imagining the process of myself caughing up that thing, seeing it come out of my mouth, and plopping down on the floor. To those who think that this guy must have felt great after caughing this up, I honestly think that he must have been absolutely petrified.

If he was indeed in end-stage heart-failure I doubt he was thinking much at all about it, I would imagine he was shutting down in general since he died shortly afterwards.
Is he was cognizant though, that would be an absolutely horrifying thing to see. That image makes me extremely queasy.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
If he was indeed in end-stage heart-failure I doubt he was thinking much at all about it, I would imagine he was shutting down in general since he died shortly afterwards.
Is he was cognizant though, that would be an absolutely horrifying thing to see. That image makes me extremely queasy.
I read he died a week later. That's quite a long time, and with heart failure I assumed he'd stay awake and aware up until very close to the moment of death.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
2136226d4ae33c2ac4bad444d01b6546.jpg

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
That is actually fucking INSANE. I'm incredibly fascinated. What the fuck is in his blood to make it clot to that extent??
They think he had such high fibrinogen levels in his blood, essentially the main "fiber" of a clot, that it built up like that in his lung. I've seen some high fibrinogen levels before but this must have been absurd.

Rigbones

Oct 25, 2017
Wait so it's ok to just waltz into Etcetera posting about things that come out of dying people? How do I delete someone else's post