• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Sure I'll take it. Would have preferred a sequel to
latest
however.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
That's great news. I like fighting games but I'm always bummed we don't have more Dragon Ball rpgs / action rpgs.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't mind a DBZ game that plays like Tales.

Hopefully it's a crazy what-if / original story too.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
hm we'll see how this turns out,
but Dragon Ball games have been firing lately.

there was a bit of a lull several years ago in the quality of them.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
God I hope the game doesn't have Z in the title unless they do it like FighterZ. I really don't want to go back to them labeling every game DBZ.

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If they continue to drop two characters at a time in FighterZ, they'll no doubt pair UI Goku with Jiren.

I couldn't see them pairing him with anyone else.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I'd certainly be curious about new Dragon ball RPG. Jiren coming to Fighterz is the real exciting news here though.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
YES! I've been wanting this forever, I got really burned out on getting mostly fighting games. Don't get me wrong, some of the fighting games are fan-fucking-tastic, but action RPGs always appealed to me more. The GBA games (well, the second two) were great.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
interested to see what this ARPG is, more fighterz stuff is good but are arpg interests me

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Vergeben implied last year that this was coming, I believe he said it was a CyberConnect2 developed title.

Also Season 2 better have Kefla.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
Jiren could be a really fun addition. He does actually have some weird shit, like his glaring and the delayed explosions on some of his attacks.

The real question is who is he paired with. UI Goku, Toppo or Kefla are the pbvious go to's.

On the action RPG, it's hard to get excited personally. There are a ton of bad dragonball games, o guarantee this will be different. Hope they'll show it off soon though, there's always the potential for a fantastic game with this franchise.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope it is nothing about Heroes content!
Nice S2 of DBFZ will probably have Kefla and Jiren! :O

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
I'm expecting this one to be UE4 with a similar look to World Seeker. It seems to be Bamco's direction for their bigger games lately.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
If they continue to drop two characters at a time in FighterZ, they'll no doubt pair UI Goku with Jiren.

I couldn't see them pairing him with anyone else.
If they go back to theme pairings for DLC, anyway. They broke with that for Cooler and Ranger 17, but Caulifla or Kefla are the only others I'd really expect aside from Ultra Instinct Goku.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Would this be a Xenoverse 3? Or a new series of games?

If given the budget a modern action RPG Draognball game would be cool.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Action RPG huh...

Maybe they "Tales of"-ied the game's battle system.

I'm not complaining though.