• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon trainers be like,
So this is my grandpa

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean? Having to go geographically limiting events like the Gen 1 and 2 days?
I think they mean in terms of being integrated into the games like Mew being mentioned in research notes and all the in game events in gen 4.

Mythicals nowadays are just kinda whatever,.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I like it. No, love it. Big Gen 4 energy with this non cute Mythical look, and its not some overdesigned crap because of its mythical status.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
7089473-aku_%281%29.jpg

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Looks great. Regardless of the quality of the games, the new mons have been more hit than miss for me this time around.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I think they mean in terms of being integrated into the games like Mew being mentioned in research notes and all the in game events in gen 4.

Mythicals nowadays are just kinda whatever,.
Could still happen with the season pass stuff. This is just an announcement. No other details.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like a fake Pokemon more than a real one.

riq

Feb 21, 2019
Ugh, I hope there's a few months between this guy being revealed and added to Home. I'm so close to getting that Magearna.

I don't know how to feel about it design wise. Kinda tired of monkey mons tbh. This is like our third Grass monkey.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
This is the least mythical feeling Mythical Pokemon. Much like how I still don't see Type: Null and Silvally as Legendary. It just doesn't have that special aura. There is really a lot of hit and miss designs this gen.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I think it looks pretty cool. It doesn't give off a mythical vibe though so compared to other legendaries, he does look lackluster in that respect. But as far as just general design I like it.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Bit of an odd choice when the game has a grass primate as a starter, too.

Still. I hope it's integrated into the game more than Zeraora was, which was "Okay now there's a new Pokemon in your box" and not a single person ever mentions it.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Someone else brought it up on twitter but the movie poster shows a girl who has th same looking rings on her arm.... this might be the girl

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like it a lot, as a design, but I'll agree it doesn't look "special" at all. Just like a standard evil monkey Pokemon.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
STANDO POWAH!!! Wait, wrong franchise

Tbh it isn't a very exciting looking critter. Kinda meh.

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
I quite like it but it just looks like a normal Pokemon. Not weird enough to be a legendary.