• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Leaks suck

That said I will accept a yes/no leak on whether Silksong will be here so I know where to set my expectations

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I dreamed of this last night.
GBC & GBA virtua console NSO expansion,
new Mario Kart
new Golden Sun,
new F-Zero
remastered Diddy Kong racing

it will not come true. :(

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
NS新闻速报 (NS News Flash), a Weibo (Chinese Twitter) account with 1.88 million followers(!!!), teased the following:

muSlWdO.jpg

"What is the GB/GBA game you want to revisit the most?"

According to a reddit post, they have a pretty solid track record of Nintendo teases:

They have been right about a lot of things. For example, they hinted at this week's Direct (https://weibo.com/6247019417/MrMPyxdWR), last June's Direct Mini (https://weibo.com/6247019417/LzGJ5xWI8) and the Mario 35th Anniversary Direct in 2020 (https://weibo.com/6247019417/JiWU7uKLD). These posts are only visible to followers.

Screenshots of the posts: https://imgur.com/a/niKOLLv

GB/GBA for NSO?

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
NS新闻速报 (NS News Flash), a Weibo (Chinese Twitter) account with 1.88 million followers, teased the following:

muSlWdO.jpg

According to a reddit post, they have a pretty solid track record of Nintendo teases:

GB/GBA for NSO?

Would love this, there it probably won't happen

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
NS新闻速报 (NS News Flash), a Weibo (Chinese Twitter) account with 1.88 million followers, teased the following:

muSlWdO.jpg

GB/GBA for NSO?
That would be swell. Hope it's true

Rigbyroad

Dec 19, 2022
I'm so excited for tonight's Direct, let's see what Nintendo brings...

I'm from Europe, so it will be at 11 pm

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If this Direct ends up having more than we assumed beforehand I wonder how much time they'll actually spend on TotK.

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
NS新闻速报 (NS News Flash), a Weibo (Chinese Twitter) account with 1.88 million followers(!!!), teased the following:

muSlWdO.jpg

GB/GBA for NSO?
Spoiler contains a response to this spoiler, as well as a spoiler from a few pages back:
Between the possibility of this and Samba de Amigo, this Direct might be right up my alley.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

muSlWdO.jpg

GB/GBA for NSO?
I want this one, so it probably won't be true lol

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone post (behind spoiler tags) a list of leaks and very likely rumours? I'm losing track of what I have and haven't read today.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I dreamed of this last night.
GBC & GBA virtua console NSO expansion,
new Mario Kart
new Golden Sun,
new F-Zero
remastered Diddy Kong racing

it will not come true. :(
A buddy of mine is desperate for DKR on the NSO app. Wonder if they'll announce anymore NSO games for the existing platforms, though tbh I'd rather get a GB/GBA announcement anyway.

mreastman

Prophet of Truth
Jan 2, 2018
Dream would be WW & TP HD with GBA NSO support.

My switch has been collecting dust for so long now, would love a reason to play it again.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017

muSlWdO.jpg

GB/GBA for NSO?
Would kill for this.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm really thinking we're gonna see Metroid today. Not sure if it's Prime 4, Prime Remastered, or both, but I can feel it in my bones. Prime 4 (in its current iteration) has been in development for almost exactly four years, it's about time for it to be shown.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Morning all.

I see a couple leak/spoiler thread titles so uh, I'm gonna make a coffee and play Digimon Survive for an hour and stay off the internet 😅