• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

James3D

Oct 25, 2017
I would buy an Xbox Series X if it was backwards compatible with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X

TheChrisGlass

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I would buy an Xbox Series X if it was backwards compatible with Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2X
I have a hankering to get some old titles right now, stuff I missed on PS3/Xbox 360. But I don't have a 360. Just an One S, so it plays a lot, but not everything, obviously.

I'm kinda curious when they're going to announce what the future holds for that, because it'll change what platforms I buy retro games for.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm hoping they give some recent punk bands that came up post-THPS some love instead of relying on old Warped Tour-era groups. Bad Cop Bad Cop, Masked Intruder, The Interrupters, Microwave, Sincere Engineer and many others would be great fits.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I'm hoping they give some recent punk bands that came up post-THPS some love instead of relying on old Warped Tour-era groups. Bad Cop Bad Cop, Masked Intruder, The Interrupters, Microwave, Sincere Engineer and many others would be great fits.
BCBC, MI, Interupters, PUP, Pkew Pkew Pkew, Days n Daze, Screamales, Coathangers, Tsunami Bomb, Direct hit, Young Rochelles, Bombpops, No Men... So many good band choices that would be absolutely FANTASTIC for a Tony Hawk game.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's a 60 dollar game its DOA. Same for a lot of the old school extreme sports darlings.

Oct 28, 2017
BCBC, MI, Interupters, PUP, Pkew Pkew Pkew, Days n Daze, Screamales, Coathangers, Tsunami Bomb, Direct hit, Young Rochelles, Bombpops, No Men... So many good band choices that would be absolutely FANTASTIC for a Tony Hawk game.
We're lowkey in a great era of punk right now and I feel like the genre would be substantially bigger right now if the Tony Hawk games were still popular.

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
We're lowkey in a great era of punk right now and I feel like the genre would be substantially bigger right now if the Tony Hawk games were still popular.
Right? non-stop on Spotify I'm finding new bands that are just absolutely fantastic, and just loving all of this music.

This is the era of bands that grew up with the Tony Hawk soundtracks driving their influences, and damn it's good.

Trilobite

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
My dream scenario:

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Maker!

include the old maps/ campaigns, include a level editor and BAM! Trackmania + THPS + Mario Maker = best franchise comeback ever!

Ploppee

Nov 28, 2018

yeah and bands like Menzingers, Iron Chic, Lemuria, Soccer Mommy, etc mixed with the wave of great hip hop like Kendrick would genuinely make it my fave out the bunch

Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
Hope this doesn't go back to that 2 minute formula of the old games. Tony Hawk games peaked with 4 and THUG, so I hope it'll be like that.

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia