• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cincaid

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden

Looks like someone working with licensing music to the game made a blunder on Facebook. I'm trying to keep my expectations low, but maaaaaan...

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
All hope for this, the last entry might as well haven't had existed with how horrible it was

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
He was talking about a mobile game. It's probably a mobile game..

Nevermind that interview was in 2018 and the game is out and bad. Hopefully this is a return to form.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm assuming mobile.
And if not then I'm assuming it's gonna be trash anyway

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Whoa I had a dream last night there was a new good Tony Hawk game. I was playing on switch though and I don't see that happening.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that be nice. Been in the mood for an old fashion THPS game. Project 8 was such a great game. (My favorites are def THPS3, 4 and THUG 2)

dmr87

Oct 27, 2017
Sweden
xfDwVQz.gif

or

fRQY8Av.gif

Suicide King

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just give the license to the OlliOlli developers and have it be that, but with THPS's usual soundtrack. That way it will work even if it's mobile.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think I will be better served just booting up THPS3 on my PS2 instead.

PLEASE MAKE IT GOOD!!!!!!!!

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
Day 0 on a TH remake if it's as good quality as the Spyro and Crash remakes.

Physics need to be nailed down as accurate, hopefully the gameplay is like THUG but without the gimmicks that the later games added.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
It'll probably just be a 3rd person game of him walking round shops and airports with people saying "Hey, Tony Hawk! Like the skateboarder!"

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Tbh Tony Hawk would be pretty perfect for a game as a service, they got tons of maps they could reuse from their earlier games, like each of the old games could be a "season" plus outfits and skateboard decals they can sell you. Surprised Activision hasn't done this sooner.