• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

striderno9

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
New York, NY
Photo-Feb-14-10-06-47-AM.jpg

My wife put me onto this on Facebook. I figured we can try and find the guy. Any New Yorkers on Resetera lost a Switch?

Last edited:

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
That's cool, kudos for the guy doing this. Hope the story has a happy ending.

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Oh man I got really scared for a second cause I was in that area on the 12th and I carry all my Switch games in one case, but then I realized it said W train (I was on the C) so I'm good.

Hope it goes back to the owner.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
What a hero. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I dropped my Switch on the subway.

Hope it gets reunited soon!

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Hope this dude finds it. Always nice to see good people doing good things.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how many people are gonna claim it's their Switch? I guess he'll just have to ask questions like what games were installed and whatnot.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My brother sent me this yesterday, I immediately checked my bag. Thankfully all good here.

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
I'm interpreting that poster as describing someone losing his Switch case and games, not the Switch itself?

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a New Yorker but I don't travel with my Switch at all. Still, it's very nice someone is trying to return the lost system and games. I do hope the person shows up and there's a happy ending to this.