• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CliveLH

Jun 22, 2019
XGP_PC_JAN16_1920x1080-_JPG.jpg

Children of Morta is already available on both Xbox Game Pass for Console and for PC.

GRIS and A Plague Tale are coming later this month.

Source : Xbox Wire

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow, that's awesome. Knew about Morta but the other two are a big surprise.

Oct 25, 2017
And this is exactly why I refused to buy A Plague Tale on the Steam sale and will refuse to buy any Devolver Digital games for the next two years.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Game pass keeps on delivering. I'm currently trying to cut down on some subscription services but Game Pass is one I'm sure to keep.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
A Plague Tale is an amazing underrated game, and I'm glad more people will get to try it.

Solobbos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I've been so close to buying Morta for a while. Can't wait to try it out!

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
i wait for A Plague Tale ( i have it on steam) but want the achievements

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Fuuuuuck, I bought a Plague Tale and never played it.

Feelin buyers remorse right now.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah. Gris I already have via other services, I think, but A Plague Tale is one that's been on my "buy eventually" list for a while so I'm quite happy about this.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Gamepass kicking off the year great. And we still have KH and Yakuza on the way. Lawd.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Plague Tale is a FANTASTIC game. Would highly recommend Game Pass owners to give it a try. It's basically medieval The Last of Us.

Deleted member 57361

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah, think that I won't buy Devolver's games anymore. 3 games in a row that I buy and they either become free on Epic/Twitch or they come to GP. Well, glady I picked the R$1,00 deal again. Gonna play A Plague Tale.

Mr_Zombie

Oct 27, 2017
Poland
A Plague Tale is an amazing underrated game, and I'm glad more people will get to try it.

Is the full game as heavily scripted as the beginning shown in the demo? I liked the demo (or at least the premise of the game), and I like linear games in general, but the demo was very hand-holdy and seemed like it wanted you to do things *exactly* as the developers planned.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
Is the full game as heavily scripted as the beginning shown in the demo? I liked the demo (or at least the premise of the game), and I like linear games in general, but the demo was very hand-holdy and seemed like it wanted you to do things *exactly* as the developers planned.
It's pretty linear, yeah, even if you eventually get strong enough to chose between stealth and combat options. And sometimes, there's some branching. But it's very hand-holdy yeah, and you're not into the story, you might be frustrated.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
That are some nice games i haven't played yet. After i'm done with Phoenix Point i will give Plaque Tale or CoM a try.

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
it's a liner Game and you you do exactly what they want (No chose here)

but still amazing Game and if you have Game Pass you should try it

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been waiting for plague tale on console since it came out. Really PC only?