• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
Haven't played this yet, but the sequel has me interested in both. Sounds like a good time to jump in

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I started my replay of this the other day after the sequel was announced. Guess it's time to delay. Great news!

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Excellent! I have never played the game and I was going to download it after the sequel was announced but I guess I will wait...

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not played this, so looking forward to it. Is it on Gamepass?

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get too far in the PC version so I'll restart it on Xbox. The PC MS Store version doesn't have cloud saves.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I was hoping fro this update for quite long time.
Also coincides with PS Plus reelase date on PS5 so it will be a PS Plus title on PS5.

July 6th is the same day that PS+ games drop. There was a rumour this might be coming to PS+.

It is.

Game will be PS+ for July and it's on Game Pass too so both sets of console folk can try out the update for no extra cost. It's good news!

Oh God, why did you steal that thunder from me ? I thought I would be the first to post about it. XD

OGM_Madness

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Dec 3, 2019
Got the platinum for this last year... if it makes it to PS5, I wonder if there's cross-save and if it automatically unlocks the platinum trophy

RPG

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Awesome news. Picked this up at launch and really enjoyed it. Great title that everyone should give a look.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Even narrowing down my backlog to back-compat + or current gen upgrades, it becomes nigh on insurmountable.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Very cool. I still have an unopened copy I've been meaning to get to. I've heard good things.

bes.gen

Nov 24, 2017
this is a great game playing on its strengths, perfect length too. not overstaying its welcome
everyone give it a try.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
already played it on game pass but if it looks really good maybe i'll bash some rats

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
If that psn+ rumour is true, that will be my entrance into the series. Awesome!

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
That's cool. I have the game on Steam but will check how it looks on PS5. Do you know what are the other two PS+ games for next month?

I do but I typically only like to confirm/deny other leaks.

I'll let them announce them themselves in their own time (presuming we get to July without someone else leaking them first!)