A pretty interesting Youtube channel about a man clearing and fixing clogged storm drains and culvert pipes, making water flow away

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This popped up in the middle of me watching my TV shows, and suddenly I've dropped my shows and I'm 3 videos in.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I think I need to do this in the patio behind my house. If it rains pretty hard it backs up... must be obstructed at some point?

Oct 27, 2017
Many folks don't realize that urban/ suburban stormwater drainage issues are many times caused by homeowners that don't know/ care about clearing culverts.

Found a dead dog and a suitcase full of clothes in culverts post-storm. Nasty!

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Wow. This was strangely inspiring. Guy is a hero. Every time he says drain, or ask why there isn’t a drain here, it makes me smile. I laughed pretty hard at the bluntness of “this is a STUPID design!”

Barrylocke

Oct 25, 2017
I think the thing that amazes me the most is just how quickly these roads get drained once you unclog the right spots. Seeing a road go from being so flooded that it can seriously screw up your engine if you drive through it to looking like a regular wet rainy road in just 10-30 minutes is extremely cool.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
fucking douche who speeds up to splash him.

This is very satisfying. When my gutters are clogged in a major storm and I go unclog them it's intensley satisfying.