• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
This popped up in the middle of me watching my TV shows, and suddenly I've dropped my shows and I'm 3 videos in.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I think I need to do this in the patio behind my house. If it rains pretty hard it backs up... must be obstructed at some point?

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"what a stupid design. why isn't there a drain in this field?" wow dude went it

Oct 27, 2017
Many folks don't realize that urban/ suburban stormwater drainage issues are many times caused by homeowners that don't know/ care about clearing culverts.

Found a dead dog and a suitcase full of clothes in culverts post-storm. Nasty!

theBmZ

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Wow. This was strangely inspiring. Guy is a hero. Every time he says drain, or ask why there isn't a drain here, it makes me smile. I laughed pretty hard at the bluntness of "this is a STUPID design!"

Barrylocke

Oct 25, 2017
I think the thing that amazes me the most is just how quickly these roads get drained once you unclog the right spots. Seeing a road go from being so flooded that it can seriously screw up your engine if you drive through it to looking like a regular wet rainy road in just 10-30 minutes is extremely cool.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
This just turned into every free ounce of time i have at work today. Whirpool after whirpool.... This dude is the man.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
fucking douche who speeds up to splash him.

This is very satisfying. When my gutters are clogged in a major storm and I go unclog them it's intensley satisfying.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Did this happen previously?
Oh yeah, a dude had a youtube channel where he finds old heavy equipment and fixes it. One day he just flips it and uploads himself recording an audio book version of The Turner Dairies and saying he was a ethnonationist

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is some top-shelf content, I love it, it reminds me of what the internet was like in the 90s

Just people doing stuff, putting it online, no sinister agenda or appeals to build a brand

Like if you lived in a small town, they'd be "that guy" that everyone knows and sees unclogging the drains

This one was super cute and I did not expect to find it on his channel

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
This dude is a poison ivy magnet lmao
This is some top-shelf content, I love it, it reminds me of what the internet was like in the 90s

Just people doing stuff, putting it online, no sinister agenda or appeals to build a brand

Like if you lived in a small town, they'd be "that guy" that everyone knows and sees unclogging the drains

This one was super cute and I did not expect to find it on his channel

That's super cool. Found a giant snapper at my local park a few years back while shrooms hunting. Thought it was a big soccer ball at first then I made a run for it (to grab my camera) lmao

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Oh yeah, a dude had a youtube channel where he finds old heavy equipment and fixes it. One day he just flips it and uploads himself recording an audio book version of The Turner Dairies and saying he was a ethnonationist
if ever a red warning sign, the turner diaries be the reddest

sold exclusively next to ar-15s and oklahoma city bombing memorabilia