• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
There was a cheat to render at full resolution (even 250% is not full resolution on a 1440p display) but it looks like the latest patch now has the option to render at "max" resolution instead of it being a cheat.
I thought the game lost something when rendering at anything other than the default resolution though, and some of the effects may not render correctly. The filter over the screen when the game is paused changes for example.
Liking the look may depend on whether you have any nostalgia for the Nintendo DS though.
Ah, gotcha. And I definitely have some DS nostalgia, but only when playing on a comparable screen size. If a 3ds or switch version were made I'd likely have gone for the default resolution

cgcg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
good thing we have this thing called AA in today's GPUs can't wait to apply it to this game