• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 1, 2017
I honestly thought it was building to something concrete, like the creation of a platform agnostic crossplay, friend and messaging system to unite players on all formats and then they just stopped talking and i was like "Oh, that's it? That was pointless". Nice gesture i guess but thats all it was, and i'm kind of done with that, let's see something actually happen. One game doesn't count.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Was waiting for Phil to either say he bought Nintendo and Sony or for all 3 to interlock hands together and say

"Cross play for everyone"

Still cool none the less

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
What? I felt it was corny and awkward. I even felt like they didn't want to be there.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
good-times-with-friends-console-funny.jpg

g23

Oct 27, 2017
Who else thought they were going to announce cross platform play compatibility for future titles?

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
People can take this medium a little serious if business people standing next to each other is a big deal. It ain't Nixon going to China

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
I must say I am impressed that the show managed to get all three of them to come. It is getting bigger every year, which kind of makes sense considering the industry size.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
"Reggie" oh shit Metroid Time

"Phil" ... ok not Metroid, holy shit Banjo in Smash

"Shawn" .. wait what? Holy shit crossplay becoming industry standard

Still a cool moment but lol I expected something

MPrza

Oct 30, 2017
Why would they do that and not announce that they were doing cross platform play?. I was waiting the whole time if they were going to announce that minecraft is now cross play between all 3 platforms.

Benita

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
People acting like this is the heads of the five fucking families singing Kumbaya or some shit.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was really hoping they would announce universal cross-platform play. Oh well.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
It was cute, but it would've been more meaningful if they presented some sort of tangible goal or mission statement to back up the gaming-first message they were getting at.

All three of these dudes are making beaucoup bucks for their respective companies and aren't stealing the others' lunch so there's no real reason they can't get along anyway. Appearing on stage wasn't ever out of the realm of possibility. Making something out of it seems to be, though.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I thought it was very cool.

Something with more substance would have been nice but it was nice to see them all together.