• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mindestens

Nov 20, 2017
Frankly, nyeh. Nothing funny came out of this, 'Playtendobox' gag suggested in this thread (first page) would be actually the right kind of silly.

Also, with noone representing PC-monopolist Steam it's even further down 'nyeh' road to me. While consoles have profound significance for PC market (especially related to AAA titles), whatever dumb and/or greedy idea Valve comes up with next have more consequences for me as I play exclusively on PC/Steam.

Radarscope1

Oct 29, 2017
Teheran_conference-1943.jpg

Nice. Hat tip.

Annoying Old Party Man

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If only they could appear a little more unwinded and not so stiff. It looked as if there was a force field around them.

angel

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The reaction is hilarious tbh, these are grown men, businessmen and heads of companies. They have more in common with each other than "gamers". Of course they're friends behind the scenes. The only reason we don't see more of them together is to keep the hardcore one platform loonies from getting upset. Talking like it's some momentous event is deeply funny. They most likely, in private, view all gamers as a bunch of whiney fickle manbabies, and they'd not be far off.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was brilliant, fair play to all three of them!

Just realised, the missing person was twitter's CEO kaz hirai, he would have had a thing or two to say!

Deleted member 13364

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow this is probably the most epic coming together of fierce rivals since the Christmas Truce of 1914. I'm literally crying.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's really only special if you care about cunts in suits though.

Call me when the heads of Tesco, Sainsburys and Marks and Sparks are all in the same room, TITANS.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
Gonna be a damn sad day when these guys retire or move on, particularly Reggie. Guy is a PR powerhouse.

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to get shit for this...While it was kind of cool to see them all up there, without any real act to solidify the commitment of working together towards a common goal, it felt kind of empty.

ucanadam

Alt account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
Major nelson face when GoW announced as goty was gold. He was like "just wait until next gen we got studios fam"

borat

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
wow three salesman together on a single stage i could not hold back the tears such a touching moment!

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
What a weird industry this is. I'm sure these 3 guys get along just fine.

Don't really know why this is such a big deal.

borat

Banned
Jan 2, 2018
What a weird industry this is. I'm sure these 3 guys get along just fine.

Don't really know why this is such a big deal.

it was the game industry equivalent of:

VnPNKTI.jpg

i'm not sure who hitler is in this comparison. gabe newell? anyway, the console wars are over. if seeing these three marketing graduates together on the stage didn't melt your heart you may be dead on the inside.

edit: oh people have made this comparison completely unironically already. alright, see ya around.

Gun

Oct 27, 2017
lol at some people here
It's was a cool moment to have the 3 at the stage at the same time. It's something unique that would never happen at E3 and we probably won't see this again in the near future

julian

Oct 27, 2017
"This was a year where all consoles sold well. We have found a way to live together in peace and harmony. We hearby announce the end of the console wars.....LET THE PC GAME STORE WARS BEGIN!!!!"

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That is pretty much the console industry on stage, I thought it was unprecedented

If you are against this you are a fanboy, plain and simple. The worst kind of fanboy.

This was a display of solidarity for the industry.

Kenjovani

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
To ad
The reaction is hilarious tbh, these are grown men, businessmen and heads of companies. They have more in common with each other than "gamers". Of course they're friends behind the scenes. The only reason we don't see more of them together is to keep the hardcore one platform loonies from getting upset. Talking like it's some momentous event is deeply funny. They most likely, in private, view all gamers as a bunch of whiney fickle manbabies, and they'd not be far off.

Definitely. That's why I respect ppl like Shu from Sony very open about being a gamer and often times mentions how he plays games on Wii, Switch, etc..... Gamers should just be fans of great games but flip side is fans shouldn't get upset if someone criticizes something from their favorite console maker or dev. I prefer Sony ipS not because of the Sony name but just because I'm more into games like Uncharted, Mlb The Show, Etc but also like games like Forza and Mario.

Shit for all we know some of these exec's have each others numbers on speed dial 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DjDeathCool

Oct 28, 2017
Bismarck, ND
My favorite moment from the show, for sure. I'm surprised so many people in here seem so against it or too jaded and cool to admit this was neat... Anyways, I've always wanted to see more cooperation between the big three and honestly never would have expected to see all three of them on stage any time soon. So, this felt good. I hope the public cooperation continues whether it be used for charity events or helping out third parties. I feel like they could do a lot of good if they come together for things they all three believe in.