• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
The made it sound like they were about to go all in on cross play.. but no :/

Rocco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
it was the game industry equivalent of:

VnPNKTI.jpg

i'm not sure who hitler is in this comparison.

Fanboys.

Oct 25, 2017
I think they missed a good opporunity to have Gio Corsi, Shannon Loftis and Bill Trinnen in the background hitting each other with foam bats.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
haha was it cringy? yeah sure maybe a little bit but damn i thought it was pretty cool. it was a fun moment. weird seeing people getting bent out of shape about this

herbchamberz

Oct 27, 2017
i thought it was a cool moment. but right after this was an announcement for a game exclusive to the switch. so that was kind of funny.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if movie buffs get this excited when some studio executives stand next to each other

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I realize it was ultimately a craven business-driven move, but I still can't help but feeling kinda nice about it.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
It was nice, but they should've announced the Playtendobox. Or done some sort of synchronized dance choreography. Maybe next year.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The way Shawn would drop his mic after he spoke rubbed me the wrong way. The other two didn't do that. Seemed kinda passive-aggressive.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They lost an amazing opportunity to announce a deal to have Kratos and Master Chief on Smash Ultimate.