• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

A teenager boy egged Australian Senator Fraser Anning for his disgusting comments in the wake of NZ attack in which he blamed Muslim immigrants

Oct 25, 2017
This already made the rounds here earlier, but to add to this, about four thugs who obviously worship at the altar of this racist senator then pinned & put the kid in a chokehold to the point where he briefly lost consciousness. These grown men should all have charges filed against them. Or a civil suit at the least.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean yeah he just got an egg broke over his head by him. Pretty much a normal reaction. The guy is a prick but you fuck with somebody expect the same.
I really hope you're kidding.

He's a grown man and a politician going after a teenager over something harmless, he doesn't get to beat the shit out of kids over a fucking egg.

Only thing that was hurt was his racist pride.

Oct 27, 2017
The kid briefly lost consciousness, so yeah. That bastard should be charged.
Link? Was wondering about this cuz the full video shows them keeping him a choke hold for a super long time and I wonder if that’s not when he lost consciousness. Those dudes all just seem to be spectators too. Whole fucking lot of them should be charged with assault.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean yeah he just got an egg broke over his head by him. Pretty much a normal reaction. The guy is a prick but you fuck with somebody expect the same.
In 1835 Andrew Jackson survived an assasination attempt due to a misfired gun. Jacksons reaction was to pull out his cane and beat the man with it. That would be a normal reaction.

Hitting a teenager cause you got egg'd then having your goons choke him out is NOT a normal reaction.