• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Not only he's a piece of shit, he can't punch for shit. I bet Egg Boy could take another 100 of those and not feel anything.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
I like how the boy shifts his eyes to look at the phone so he can get the best reaction.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
images

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the kid practically no sells the punches

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
This already made the rounds here earlier, but to add to this, about four thugs who obviously worship at the altar of this racist senator then pinned & put the kid in a chokehold to the point where he briefly lost consciousness. These grown men should all have charges filed against them. Or a civil suit at the least.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know he's a little young to drink, but I want buy that guy a beer. (The egger, not the eggee).

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Good on the kid.

Weird how that Australian pol fuck looks exactly like the stereotypical KKK member in the US.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Meanwhile a bunch of forty year olds online whinning about Captain Marvel. The kids are allright.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Best thing about this is the multiple angles of the egging that are floating around.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Lol, they all tackle him afterwards as if he was a big threat or something. Some pathetic piece of shit also kicks him while he's on the ground being held by 2 people.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Also the fact that the politician instantly tried to fucking slug a teenager multiple times on live TV and had to be held back...

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I mean yeah he just got an egg broke over his head by him. Pretty much a normal reaction. The guy is a prick but you fuck with somebody expect the same.
I really hope you're kidding.

He's a grown man and a politician going after a teenager over something harmless, he doesn't get to beat the shit out of kids over a fucking egg.

Only thing that was hurt was his racist pride.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
Everyone who dog piled the kid should be under investigation. Excessive force for what was a harmless egging.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
The kid briefly lost consciousness, so yeah. That bastard should be charged.

Link? Was wondering about this cuz the full video shows them keeping him a choke hold for a super long time and I wonder if that's not when he lost consciousness. Those dudes all just seem to be spectators too. Whole fucking lot of them should be charged with assault.

Goldfishking

Oct 27, 2017
I mean yeah he just got an egg broke over his head by him. Pretty much a normal reaction. The guy is a prick but you fuck with somebody expect the same.

In 1835 Andrew Jackson survived an assasination attempt due to a misfired gun. Jacksons reaction was to pull out his cane and beat the man with it. That would be a normal reaction.

Hitting a teenager cause you got egg'd then having your goons choke him out is NOT a normal reaction.