haziq

Oct 29, 2017
This has been something that has played out over the last few days on social media.

So, there are these two White kids from Carrollton High School in GA named Stephanie Freeman & Jeffrey Hume, her boyfriend. Both were set to graduate this year. She was accepted into the University of West Georgia, while he was set to go into training for professional wrestling. Sounds like two wholesome young individuals with bright futures ahead of them, and certainly wouldn't do anything to jeopardize said futures right?

Exhibit A:

Obviously, this video ended up going pretty viral on TikTok & Twitter. Eventually, it ended up getting back to their high school and school district. They initially tried to do damage control, but the hammer eventually came down:

Now, unsurprisingly, Freeman was defiant on her Instagram account, which eventually went private, but not before the screenshots preserving her doubling-down had been taken:

And from what it looks like, she eventually created a new account to do the expected apology post that came way too late:

Now, there's a discussion up be had as to whether or not the school district has the right to expel her & Hume for behavior that occurred outside of school, and whether or not such discipline violates her right to free speech since hate speech is considered protected speech.

That's a discussion for another day, because frankly, I do NAWT give a fuck. Karma gonna electric slide all over her future for now. If the courts let her weasel out of her due consequences, then that's what'll happen.

For now:

z9wo9bK_d.webp

Ruin my future, if old.

Last edited:

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
The guy is apparently a green indy wrestler as well, which thankfully a lot of promotions have banned him from working with them. Been seeing it from a lot of fellow indy workers I know.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
THey follow Trump's lead but don't have a Republican Senate backing them up.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
No remorse either, no "this isn't me", "heated gamer moment", no amends. Not worth the education costs. Bye, racists!

Pickman

Nov 20, 2017
Huntington, WV
Racists? In rural GA? With crocodile tears after it impacts them when it never has in the past because they are raised in a bubble by other racists? At this time of year? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
They're nobodies and will always be now, this will be the first and last time I ever think of these two.

Puroresu_kid

Oct 28, 2017
No please let him wrestle. Put him in with a brother who can shoot and then let him beat the fuck out of this guy.

Oct 27, 2017
Trash like this 15+ years ago would have had these kind of thoughts but kept them to themselves or within their own little sphere and maybe got reported but never put on a stage in front of the world so they kept on keeping in being their own racist selves in society and getting jobs, etc.

Getting a world stage with a click of a button is too tantalizing, luckily.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I just think it's kinda funny that she thinks onlyfans is gonna rescue the loss of her career opportunities.

That and the "all they do is act ghetto and racist and low class---white power" rant before she came with the lawyer approved apology. A complete lack of self-awareness.

Oct 27, 2017
What did they think would happen? Did they really think people would be ok with shit like that?

I have a feeling they grew up with alot of racists around them if they thought making a Tiktok like that would have no consequenses.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Hum, i don't really remember this very well, but don't universities in the US have uh... don't even know the name, like, behavior codes that their students have to follow not just in being a student but in their lives as well? Or Ivy schools or some shit?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Hum, i don't really remember this very well, but don't universities in the US have uh... don't even know the name, like, behavior codes that their students have to follow not just in being a student but in their lives as well? Or Ivy schools or some shit?

That's why they were expelled even though they didn't do it on school grounds.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
"Say what you want about OnlyFans, but I just got expelled from school at only 18"

BobsReset

Chicken Chaser
Oct 26, 2017
Wow she really doubled down by trying to blame others for her own actions initially huh.

The more toxic people expose themselves on the internet... the better.

I actually still dont get the point of the original video other than to just be outwardly racist...

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Not only is it nuclear racist but it doesn't even make sense. Why a sink and paper? Were they trying to blow up their lives on the cheapest budget possible?

OP
OP
haziq

haziq

Oct 29, 2017
New rule:

You're automatically racist if you use the term "The Blacks".

Muad'dib

Banned
Jun 7, 2018
Would've been nice letting the boyfriend stay in that wrestling school just so he can get crowd stomped to bits, seeing as it's apparently black owned.