• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
I am sad that there haven't been any PS4 releases since the end of July. Any word on if something's going on or when we can expect to see more? Really hoping they're not shutting these down, I love them!

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
They probably just need time to breathe. Porting to everything under the Sun, while also working on multi-game sets for mini-consoles. They didn't have as much to show at TGS either, but the GeniMini was releasing nearly simultaneously.

Seafoam Gaming

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
So er, hate to bump a thread like this but apparently baseball stars 2 on PS4 was updated to randomly blank out the Taiwan team name for some reason https://www.reddit.com/r/neogeo/comments/igzma1/baseball_stars_2_censorship_of_a_28_year_old_game/

I don't own it on any system so I can't verify Switch/Xbox versions but if someone here does let me know if this update happened there too

EDIT: Saw a twitter post noting the Switch version has all country names blanked too
Oh that's so shitty.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck? I'd say that's almost new thread worthy. I only knew of the change/reasoning behind them defaulting to Big Tournament Golf over Neo Turf Masters, and that was due to people owning the rights to the "Masters" name in regards to golf.

Celine

Oct 26, 2017
What the fuck? I'd say that's almost new thread worthy. I only knew of the change/reasoning behind them defaulting to Big Tournament Golf over Neo Turf Masters, and that was due to people owning the rights to the "Masters" name in regards to golf.
What the hell!? It's like one of the best Neo Geo game.
Couldn't they just edit out all the reference to "Masters"?