• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

This is an account that uses API calls to the PSN database to get information from it, mainly file sizes, but also release dates rarely (I know specifically among us's PS/Xbox release date was leaked by them with this method).
While September 30th is a Friday, because it is also the end of the third quarter of calendar year of 2022 (July 1st to September 30th), it is likely just a general placeholder for this quarterly target, if that.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Summer would be perfect.

It doesn't need to release during the holiday clusterfuck.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Can't. Wait.

2022 is gunna be an awesome year for games.

Megamind.

Nov 18, 2019
Horixon and GT7 are releasing in Q1. Forespoken is in May. So makes sense to put this between july-sep to spread their exclusives out.

I think early September would be an amazing date for it. Worked really really well for spiderman.

Mister_X

Aug 22, 2020
Horixon and GT7 are releasing in Q1. Forespoken is in May. So makes sense to put this between july-sep to spread their exclusives out.

I think early September would be an amazing date for it. Worked really really well for spiderman.
Agree. I'm betting on a September release similar to Spider-Man PS4

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
It appears to be the deadline for Sony's first-party games. October and November Sony has been giving space to "partner" games like Call Of Duty, GTAs and so on. This year might be for FFXVI.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
This is around the date I am expecting it.

There was a lot of not totally finished games during the pandemic and I think they will polished it to death. It's supposed to be a strong year so the battle for GoTY can be won on details.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
makes sense to have most if not all of your 1st party game to release before the fall so the big 3rd parties can do their thing at the end of the year.