• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Eh, the number of characters/stages was the least disappointing part of it. It'd still be a bad game with tons of content in it.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
imagine all the lucebuce icons this game could have given us before it was cut down in its prime

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Wait for EVO, there is a rumor that MvC is coming back.
As mentioned before, I doubt that Capcom is gonna release a new fighting game this close to the end of the generation. And besides, as the others said, there's always a rumor about MvC returning (mostly from unreliable sources).

ChaserX

Nov 1, 2017
Miami, FL
tenor.gif

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming the character list actually included the X-men?
Though I had problems with the roster, I had more issues with the aesthetic.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Hopefully if and when they do a new MvC game, they do it justice. I really liked playing Black Panther and Sigma.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
That lines up with all the pre-release talk about long-term support. The odd number makes me think playable Ultron Sigma may have been considered.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If they ever make another one I would hope it has that much content. What the fuck were they thinking

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So much wasted potential. I can only hope they roll over MvCI (and the remainder of 3's) cast and all that planned goodness into MvC4.

The gameplay is great but id rather this one fail and give us the regular formula back. It wasn't quite MARVEL.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Well that was disappointing, I was hoping to actually see who the characters were.
Going by something Max mentioned in one of his streams a year ago, we at least knew who 6 of them were (Star-Lord, Ms. Marvel, Asura, Lady, Rashid, & Gill). I'd imagine that the remainder of the UMvC3 cast (minus probably Shuma) were among them.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see if it is rebooted as mvc4 like the leak last year suggested and announced at EVO. I could totally see Sony funding the game like sfv

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Even fchamp has been heavily hinting and teasing at MvC4 for a good while now, and it's clear he should have that kind of insider knowledge based on this.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
OH YEAH? TAKE THAT! THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THIS?! TAKE THIS! THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THIS?