• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Evan

Oct 27, 2017
Banjo's in Smash...
Microsoft just bought Double Fine...

giphy.gif

Didn't think about that...

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Double Fine aesthetics is not what I want for Banjo. Nope nope nope.

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
What I want to see in the short-term are more crossovers. For example, it was great to finally see a Halo nod in Sea of Thieves this week - I've wanted more of that.

I hope SoT can continue to have tasteful references to other Xbox games. The way Rare implemented/stylized the Halo crossover made it so it didn't cheapen SoT's own mythology and visual identity. Forza Horizon 4 also did that great Halo content. I hope other Xbox Game Studios titles can reciprocate.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Okay, who owns Black Corps? Do I petition Microsoft and Rare? Or does Nintendo own it?

I need a next gen sequel!!!

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
I loved it when some dude in the crowd asked "so when are getting a smash Xbox Game Studios version"

OMG that'd be sick. lol.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know if Mech Assault is fully in the Microsoft "bucket," or if there's a weird rights overlap that keeps it in the freezer?

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of Crimson Skies and Mechassault, I can't think of any dormant Xbox franchises worth returning to.

Maybe take another crack at Azurik?

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
The only pre-existing IPs I would want Tim Schafer to touch are in the Lucasfilm (Disney) vault.

Maniac Mansion 3... a man can dream.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
The Coalition Perfect Dark
Double Fine on Conker or Banjo
Shadowrun by InXile
Ninja Theory on Scalebound

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
...Blood Wake could potentially make a return? I want this scenario to happen immediately.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I want a new Outwars. Give it to Obsidian. I'm almost drooling at the idea of playing a high budget Outwars. It's the Starship Troopers we've deserved all these years.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Something to remember is that what this actually means is that they're allowed to make a pitch on any old ip, but that doesn't necessarily mean that pitches for certain ip aren't going to be immediately rejected

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
people need to chill, MS isn't going to make a new Crimson Skies

until they purchase Factor 5 and they make it, and then put out some exclusive Star Wars Rogue Squad esque games in the current and evolving cannon

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
Double fine on blinx would be awesome.

Double fine on banjo.... curse you all for speaking that into the universe

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want MS to reach into thier pockets and secure KOTOR 3 by Obsidian. Will be one of their best selling and subscription raising games of next gen.