• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
Ok it was very confusing telling the difference between this and the figure thread. Gonna subscribe.

My biggest wish is black panther figures for next year.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
Milia is here!

Max in just a few short months!

Quick and dirty pic, didn't feel like setting up the lamps and stuff

37976082461_c21cde9288_o.jpg

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if all your figures had $40-50 shipping, take 2-3 weeks to arrive and have the potential to be slapped with a $70 import tax (if sent by sideshow it will get hit with that tax).

Welcome to Hot Toy collecting in Ireland.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
[Star Ace Toys] 300 1/6 scale Queen Gorgo
Star Ace promo description:
"fully realized authentic likeness of Lena Headey as Queen Gorgo in the movie "300""

APHr2w7.jpg

qyLROHh.jpg

PhzbG8d.jpg

jbuHYlx.jpg

CAvfBVp.jpg

XDrerMd.jpg

qm4Jyei.jpg

Last edited:

SiDCrAzY

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Finally built the 2 new cases and opened all the figures that were sitting around... Click the link to go to the Imgur album to see close ups of each shelf...

Zb9kxCk.jpg

I still have 2 Leto Joker Hot Toys in their boxes, but I'm waiting till I get the Justice League Batman Hot Toys before displaying them.

https://imgur.com/a/fsRic

I'm late, but just wanted to say awesome collection. I hope to have that many Batmans one day and those nice cabinets as well.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Halloween is coming so horror theme figure:

3A/ThreeZero"Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1/6 scale figure Leatherface

Dd6yvaxh.jpg

XXgHMmeh.jpg

h6wVVm9l.jpg

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
They aren't small, but not really huge either. Here's a video of one being handled so you can get a sense of how big they are in someone's hands (not my vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v99hrYPzzBI

Expensive? Quite.

When Yamato was making these valkyrie toys, they around 80-100 dollars each. When Yamato went belly up, Arcadia bought their molds and licenses and started making them and then started charging $200. The Valkyries with super packs are 200-225 usd, depending on where you get em.

zetsubou

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Hello all! Gonna lurk over here as well.

I have a Play Arts Kai Kingdom Hearts Aqua figure coming from Amazon tomorrow that I forgot to cancel. :/ Any one interested in it?

Also, thinking of selling most of my Marvel Legends. Anybody interested? They are mostly female figures: some X-ladies, Widow, Black Cat also have a few BAF pieces too.

Purdy

Oct 27, 2017
Glad this thread is here.

Anyone know if we can expect new statue announcements at Blizzcon?

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Received my Shenron and took some pics.
(Not sure if quote tags work as before..)

+
Really nice looking figure. A real centerpiece for any DBZ setup.
Sturdy and well sculpted, in general.
Comes with a base (it's SHF, they don't always come with this stuff!)

-
Can fall apart fairly easy at the joints when putting together, due to the weight and build (just be careful and it's fine)

Highly recommend it for DBZ fans. I'm really impressed with it.

(Oh, I was Shadow Ranger before)

Last edited:

TommyT

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Anyone have any info on the Ragnarok Online Crusader and Sage action figures? Will post pictures when back to the pc.

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Once I get my own place, hoping to get one room floor-to-ceiling display/cupboard space, to effectively display and also store boxes away. But that is such a long, long way away...a distant dream. Maybe even a fleeting one, perhaps.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
More butterfly shoulders. Yes. Good Hasbro. That's a good Hasbro.
We welcome Messi's bad opinions on things, we welcome yours too. Power Lords is like Blade Runner 2049. Too good for this world.

I was overjoyed that Blade Runner 2049 bombed. That shit traumatized me. BRAAAAAAAAAAP /crickets BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
I blame Nolan.

Last edited:

OrangeAtlas

Oct 25, 2017
Can we talk about how Hasbro is making not one, but TWO Dora Milaje movie figures?

BLP-Legends-6-Inch-Nakia-600x600.png

BLP-Legends-6-Inch-Okoye-600x600.png

And a Killmonger figure (but no MBJ head which is massively disappointing)

BLP-Legends-6-Inch-Killmonger-600x600.png

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Once I get my own place, hoping to get one room floor-to-ceiling display/cupboard space, to effectively display and also store boxes away. But that is such a long, long way away...a distant dream. Maybe even a fleeting one, perhaps.

Or you can have floor to ceiling boxes like me! We're finally going to finish our basement next winter.

Don't know if IMGUR works properly but here's a pic of my Hot Toys stack right now.
https://imgur.com/UCxXEAe

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Store exclusive bonuses are the worst. So much money just so my Phoenix could have an embarrassed face.

Oh man, I remember that! I was going to get it.. 1000yen is a big difference! And it's a bonus, not even a DX edition. I actually bought the Gravity Rush Kat 2.0 with the apple bonus item...1000yen for a shiny apple, god damn! Raven was the same (with a darker apple!) but I wasn't prepared to pay that hike. I really have no idea how they think 1000yen is a good price point. It should just be free given how tiny the bonus is. Usually they would be, just for buying at the specific store, but this is kinda taking things too far. I would say I hope SHF don't do it, but the Pokemon Ash+Team Rocket set may have been telling, though I don't remember the price difference of buying Ash and Team Rocket separately vs the LE set.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Store exclusives are the worst. So far the only one I think was worth it is the Hunter Figma.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
It's not surprising. They're pretty prominent characters. You're talking about a company who made Star Wars figures out of characters who were in films for literally three seconds.

The Marvel 6 inch line has been all over the place with that. There's still no MCU Vision figure. Nothing from Thor outside of Thor/Loki until Hela in the Ragnarok wave. No Mandarin (shown but not released) or Whiplash for Iron Man. The only MCU Ant-Man figures were 1 figure in his own wave and a Giant Man in the Civil War wave.