• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Yo Bii, you see the next Iron Studios Infinity War statue? $180 and 15" tall at 1/10 scale.

2c45f8e4-8d53-450c-aef9-3accf47be547.jpg

I'm probably not getting him, but this seems to mean they're going to make the whole Black Order. I'll definitely grab Proxima and Corvus in addition to Thanos if that's the case.

This scene definitely happening:

4313625-8999660451-newav.jpg

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Yo Bii, you see the next Iron Studios Infinity War statue? $180 and 15" tall at 1/10 scale.

2c45f8e4-8d53-450c-aef9-3accf47be547.jpg

I'm probably not getting him, but this seems to mean they're going to make the whole Black Order. I'll definitely grab Proxima and Corvus in addition to Thanos if that's the case.

I had planned on only getting Thanos in that line but depending on the rest of the Black Order being made, I may splurge for this. Looks like its companion piece is the Hulkbuster 2.0.

Cor9__97027.1523435086.jpg

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
I had planned on only getting Thanos in that line but depending on the rest of the Black Order being made, I may splurge for this. Looks like its companion piece is the Hulkbuster 2.0.

Iron Studios makes nice stuff, but they're a bit pricey for 1/10 scale. But they also do characters that don't get much/any attention from other makers, like Ragnarok Valkyrie. I'll wait and see how others turn out before deciding on this one. Hulkbuster never really excited me, though. And there are too many figures of him to begin with.

I wonder how long HT Hulkbuster 2.0 will take to make.

84years.gif

jackdoe

Oct 27, 2017
Sentinel's God Gravion is up for preorder. It looks nice but that price tag...

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-038881&page=top

FIGURE-038881_12.jpg

FIGURE-038881_02.jpg

I guess my main problem is that I don't order from them too much and had an order lapse a couple of months ago. Still, it was the first time that ever happened since I started dealing with them.

We were talking about this on the discord. I don't usually collect non mecha figures (My first one was monsterarts GMK Godzilla last year) but I'm really tempted to pick this up. I'm only worried about how well it can handle international shipping.
Man, that's a very nice looking set for a very mediocre anime. It's a crapshoot between Gravion and Godannar over which was the worst T&A super robot anime at the time, but the mecha designs were great for both.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Man, that's a very nice looking set for a very mediocre anime. It's a crapshoot between Gravion and Godannar over which was the worst T&A super robot anime at the time, but the mecha designs were great for both.

I have the Max Gokin Godannar and it's one of my favorite toys ever, if not my favorite. Just so amazing.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If anyone wants Mezco's One:12 Michael Myers then you should probably go to BBTS right now. They've opened preorders back up, I assume briefly. Everyone else is still sold out except one place selling for double the price.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
rats, david beat me to the yf-19 pics

hold on to ya butts if you are planning on preordering it on 4/27. God be with you

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
[QUOTE="davidwhangchoi, post: 7131650, member: 1

r9TKa8P.jpg

lR4ii65.jpg

Metal Build Stirke
25920yen[/QUOTE]

When is this up for preorder? Date and time please. Interested to make this my first Metal Build .

ReBirFh

Dec 8, 2017
Bought my first Marvel Legends and I'm really underwhelmed, I expected a lot better, doesn't come close to a Figma. A shame, there are many that I want to get but I'm going to think thrice now.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Bought my first Marvel Legends and I'm really underwhelmed, I expected a lot better, doesn't feel come close to a Figma. A shame, there are many that I want to get but I'm going to think thrice now.

you really expected a $20 product to feel anywhere near as good as figures that usually cost $60 and up??

ReBirFh

Dec 8, 2017
you really expected a $20 product to feel anywhere near as good as figures that usually cost $60 and up??
I did. They usually don't have as many hands, faces, acessories, a stand (or many unique parts, as I've heard) so I expected at least to have decent articulation or at least for the ones it does have to work perfectly but they dont have good articulation and mine even came with a somewhat loose leg.

Edit: I don't think the ones I bought were $60, Skyward Sword's Link and A Link Between world's Link.

Last edited:

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
Not going to lie. It is a lot for a figure. But I'm weak. I put in another order. This time for Lucretia.

Lucretia.png

Who needs to eat when you can have medieval vampire figures (in six to eight months)?

Dankir

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Cor9__97027.1523435086.jpg

holy fucking shit!! I can't wait to get that first Thanos statue! These look sick, anybody collect Iron Studio Statues before?

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
Four Horsemen studios extended the Mythic Legions preorder for 48 hours.

ML2preorder2.jpg

Four Horsemen Studios said:
We've had MULTIPLE requests from Mythic Legions fans to extend the second pre-order for Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay until this coming Friday for various reasons, so you've now still got just over 48 hours to get your final pre-orders in at StoreHorsemen.com.

The second pre-order for Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay will now be ending at 3pm EST on Friday, April 27th, and we won't be able to extend the pre-order past that point, so be sure to finalize and place your pre-order for these ground breaking action figures SOON so you don't miss out.

The response to this pre-order has been far greater and more positive than we ever would've imagined, and we just want to take this opportunity to thank all of you Mythic Legions fans who've not only jumped in and pre-ordered the wave again, but also to all of those who've helped to spread the word and have kept Mythic Legions expanding exponentially with each new release! Also, we want to extend a heartfelt WELCOME to the new Mythic Legions customer and fans, who have so far made up nearly 25% of the customers participating in the Mythic Legions: Advent of Decay pre-order! Wow! Thanks, everyone!!

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
:Annie: is the hottest new Discord emoji since...the last ones!

annie78rqz.png

inb4 David posts Scrunchy Papo again

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The figure looks great with the other heads, though. Why couldn't they have put some of that effort into Vader? He looks like a fucking walrus. :(

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I missed the memo that AmiAmi now includes DHL as one of their shipping carriers.