• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scoops

Oct 27, 2017
Just spent $100 on the Mezco's one:12 Judge Dredd and now I'm contemplating how my life got to this point.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
Preorders for SOC Titanus open next week!

DlfJR-VUYAELKLG

Scoops

Oct 27, 2017
Hot-Toys-John-Wick-006.jpg

God damn, I think I'm just going to ignore all other John Wick toys (other than the Mezco one) and just buy this beautiful bastard.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Hmmm, I haven't it tried it yet but hopefully it'll be sorted out. If all else fails, would one be able to pre-order these in-store?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I can get them in my cart, but once I check out it says

"
Oops!

This product is no longer available for purchase.

One or more items have been deleted or modified based on the availability."

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tempted to get a MonsterArts figure with that 15% ebay coupon that just went up today. I've been eyeing the Shin Godzilla Awakening ver.

Just spent $100 on the Mezco's one:12 Judge Dredd and now I'm contemplating how my life got to this point.

Contemplate life for a moment, but then revel in the glory that is Mezco Dredd. It's a great figure. So great that I bought Mezco's Cursed Earth Edition Dredd figure. It comes with a RAD poncho.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Decided to check the GameStop website again and was able to actually order all 4 figures this time! Only problem is, I haven't received an email confirming the order and I see nothing in my "Orders" screen under My Account on their site... I really hate GameStop.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Preorders for SOC Titanus open next week!

DlfJR-VUYAELKLG
Sweet. Didn't expect a release so soon.

That said, I do think it looks way too much like the Legacy stuff i.e. very plastic.

I wonder if we'll get the Thunder Zords, just for the Red Dragon Zord. Loved that one as a kid. Was tempted by the Legacy stuff, but had hope Chogokin would do it. But I expect White Tiger Zord and Proplica Saba first!

Scoops

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to check the GameStop website again and was able to actually order all 4 figures this time! Only problem is, I haven't received an email confirming the order and I see nothing in my "Orders" screen under My Account on their site... I really hate GameStop.

That sucks, i ordered a Michelangelo for my friend and got a confirmation email immediately. I guess he's not as popular as the rest.

Damn. I paid $112 for the figure with bike and Cursed Earth accessory pack.
But that was nine months ago.
This eBay creep on Mezco stuff makes me feel better about blowing money on it, though.

Yeah, on the bright side since the line started, Dredd was really only one I wanted as I'm not into superheroes and the horror ones are (hopefully) coming later this year.

Last edited:

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
So, Gravion is on sale now!

HLJ still have it in stock.
https://hlj.com/product/SET88875

Sweet. Didn't expect a release so soon.

That said, I do think it looks way too much like the Legacy stuff i.e. very plastic.

Well, Legacy is probably still very solid. Plastic is probably why the cost wasn't as bad as some were expecting, since the other two figures were at least twice the cost of their legacy counterpart.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Figuarts Infinity War Black Widow showed up today.
It's very impressive. Like goddamn. But mine has the most metallic hair I've seen on an action figure yet.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
Sh Figuarts Infinity War Thor is Japan exclusive. Shit. I hope it pops up on amiami or hlj, but would they ship a Japan exclusive overseas?

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sh Figuarts Infinity War Thor is Japan exclusive. Shit. I hope it pops up on amiami or hlj, but would they ship a Japan exclusive overseas?
They won't sell it but because it's a Tamashii Webshop exclusive, not because it's a Japan exclusive (they sell a lot of those). For Tamashii exclusives you'll need to buy via proxy/forwarding or wait for it to show up at shops like Big in Japan or Nippon-Yasan. It won't be cheap though.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
They won't sell it but because it's a Tamashii Webshop exclusive, not because it's a Japan exclusive (they sell a lot of those). For Tamashii exclusives you'll need to buy via proxy/forwarding or wait for it to show up at shops like Big in Japan or Nippon-Yasan. It won't be cheap though.

Money saved, I guess. This is disappointing.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Legends Silver Surfer (Walgreens Exclusive) is up!

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/m...-inch/ID=prod6380325-product?skuId=sku6316763

15% off $40+ Purchase with code: SELECT15

Ordered myself two for free shipping.

Ultima_5
Diggeh
Omnipotent
ohhthegore

ahhhhh I totally missed it and I'm jut now seeing this. I really appreciate the thought though!

based on reddit, they seem to be popping up in the Midwest so I'm going to drive around today as it's my half day to see if I can find one. thank you again though!

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
nevermind it was a typical Metal Build release and nobody got it in the 5 seconds it was up, total garbage, bedtime

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just think how much more money Bandai could make if they released enough to last 10 seconds.

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
i JuhH fUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWuhn

conansupersaiyanm5co4.gif

EDIT: Nevermind Amazon US stocked him and Titanus this morning, praise Bluefin

Last edited:

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Was able to get a preorder in for the Metal Build Eva-01 and just need everyone to share in my hype for this.

Slacker247

Oct 27, 2017
Was able to get a preorder in for the Metal Build Eva-01 and just need everyone to share in my hype for this.

Me too. Couldn't get it from NipponYasan though as their site bloody crashed! That 17k yen price was nice though.

SOC Titanus available now. Anime Export are the only place left that have it.

http://www.anime-export.com/product/41221

Good for you.

NinNinGames have it too. Surprised it sold out fairly quickly to be honest. It'll be back at most retailers just like the Dragon Zord did, eventually.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this thread for toys in general or specifically "action figures" (which I believe implies articulation)?

I've recently fallen into a dark pit of toy collecting. I've always been attracted to the idea but felt it was way too cluttered a hobby. Now I'm starting to get in deep, slowly raising my maximum allowance per toy.

Mostly I'm into vinyls. Not that Funko trash. But I will buy whatever I think is cool, new or old.

I'm not looking to acquire toys as a traditional collector. I don't care about value or boxes. I do save some boxes but I always remove the toy to display.

For me, I view toys as a form of art and like decorating with them. It's a real challenge to create a tableaux that looks cool and classy and not as messy and nerdy.

If there is a thread specifically for other types of toys, like vinyls and plushies, etc, please point me to it! Meanwhile I guess i'll just post here.