• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've never seen any Transformers on sale at local Walmarts except some of the cheap cartoon ones and a couple of the less popular deluxe Titans Return ones.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The state of World of Nintendo here in central Indiana is dire. I keep tabs on a lot of stores over a very wide radius to keep up on new waves and no one is ordering 2.5" or 4" waves anywhere.

Walmart checkout lanes? Virtually gone with only a couple lanes holding a mish mash of old waves. They stopped carrying 4" toys a looong time ago.

Walgreens? All behind, some haven't restocked since earlier last year.

Meijer? Overstocked with the Iggy and Propeller Mario waves.

Gamestop? Unreliable, only found one with the new 2.5 wave, grabbed what i need from that since no one else has had it.

Target is behind most places I've checked, too. Only found one that got the 4" Plant wave

As of today, I've yet to see the new Lakitu/Safari Mario wave anywhere.

Edit: ooh, i remembered one more for the pile. Barnes & Noble clearanced all their WoN stuff last year at the 3 remaining locations here. Now all they have are the plushies.

Last edited:

treble

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got the Splatoon double pack, and they're probably my fav figmas yet. The splat-roller alone is the best accessory I've seen in a figma - though I've only got a few Nintendo figmas and am not as big a collector as some in this thread :)

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A much more indepth review. this guy really knows what he's doing

Got the Splatoon double pack, and they're probably my fav figmas yet. The splat-roller alone is the best accessory I've seen in a figma - though I've only got a few Nintendo figmas and am not as big a collector as some in this thread :)

Lucky :( I gotta wait till tomorrow! I am seriously excited for these figures. and as someone who does run into figmas a bunch the rollers is one of the best accessories I've seen in a while. The only way it could have been better would be if it came with an extra orange roll so the Splatoon 1 Girl could use it too.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Do they in fact, include enough accessories to assemble two Octolings?

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New figuarts Bulma:
item_0000012969_1SXF7AjO_01.jpg

I passed the previous Bulma but this one I'll get. Love this classic look.

Yarbskoo

Oct 27, 2017
They're fresh af.
WieIq3iS_o.png

With pull down hip joints and articulated eyes no less.

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
It sucked all around but I somehow managed to get Figuarts Blastoise on Ami and Renewal Kuuga on HLJ...whew...

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
I finally did it. I finally pulled the trigger and got me some Hot Toys figures. I went a little big and got me:
  • Concept Art Captain America
  • Endgame Cap
  • Endgame Thanos
  • Endgame Ironman
On top of the NECA TMNT GameStop version which from what I understand is near identical to the SDCC versions. And I want a good Hunter Predator and a classic Alien figure, whew I'm off to a start.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Wait, that upcoming Marvel Legends Liefeld era Cannonball figure... it really doesn't come with any legs, just a "blasting" mode stand?

And that Boom Boom, ugh. Whatever happened to her anyway?

Oct 25, 2017
I had it in my cart, but the stupid "Purchase" button wasn't doing anything. By the time it loaded and I put my info in (which I had saved btw), it was sold out. Every fucking time with this stupid site.

Same had it in my car the minute it went up. Checkout button didn't even do anything. Item was still in stock too. Oh well. I'll try tomorrow. If I can't get it tomorrow though I'm screwed, won't have the time to check on Friday.

But don't worry! It's up on ebay for double the price already!

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I set reminders for 9:55am for tomorrow and Friday... I missed on last years Turtles and had to settle for the GameStop individual re-releases instead.

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
I spent hours last night just coming up with poses lol. These things look amazing.

Whoops on one of the nunchuks. They are now dynamite sticks.
KylXzub.jpg

Deciding on which Leo pose to go with.
OtX6URB.jpg

Mh9XA0q.jpg

Ralph looks like he about to eff someone up!
w9G8O3H.jpg

OP
OP

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
I somehow managed to get the Splinter 4-pack while fumbling on mobile at Disneyland waiting for my Galaxy's Edge time.

whew lad

Jan 11, 2019
Uuuugh whyyy am I getting into this.... I already fear for my wallet. But If you're into Titanfall or MechWarrior you should look into the upcoming Mech-Line from Teccotoys. I don't no why. Collectable toys have never resonated with me but these... OOOH my poor old heart.

The Kickstarter is supposed to be coming in July. Check it here:

Check out some of the 3d renders here:

53259939_418047585407374_8416923774911237039_n.jpg

53551275_992233470975121_593263310404202649_n.jpg

52665259_359596944765423_3073581369675562177_n.jpg

Alyssa

Oct 27, 2017
Belgium
Uuuugh whyyy am I getting into this.... I already fear for my wallet. But If you're into Titanfall or MechWarrior you should look into the upcoming Mech-Line from Teccotoys. I don't no why. Collectable toys have never resonated with me but these... OOOH my poor old heart.

The Kickstarter is supposed to be coming in July. Check it here:

Check out some of the 3d renders here:

Thanks for sharing, looking awesome :)

Oct 25, 2017
Missed out on the Splinter set again because the checkout button didn't work. Managed to snag john Connor even with the checkout button glitch.

UGH I really want this set, but it look like I'll be forced to use ebay in a bout a month.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I was able to get the NECA SDCC bundle today with one of everything after failing yesterday. Of course, I wanted that TMNT Splinter set the most to go with my Turtles figures from Gamestop. I was getting the same checkout issue again today (I was on Chrome both times) but quickly swapped to Internet Explorer and it let me checkout. It was mostly just luck with a bit of quick thinking.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
My S.H MonsterArts Godzilla arrived today. Its my first SHMA and I ordered Godzilla based on my excitement for the movie, but I don't think I'll be getting any more of these as this is one crap figure. lol

First I was surprised at how tiny the figure is. The proportions seem off too as he has this tiny button head. Then when I open the packaging I'm met with a foot detached from a leg...lol Thankfully it just popped back on but trying to pose the figure and his head popped off that then cascaded to his neck line and spinal piece falling with it.

I'm not even going to attempt the switch out the mouth pieces for the Atomic Breath because who knows what'll happen. For the price though this thing ended up being an expensive lemon.

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
Wait, that upcoming Marvel Legends Liefeld era Cannonball figure... it really doesn't come with any legs, just a "blasting" mode stand?

And that Boom Boom, ugh. Whatever happened to her anyway?

Lol yeah he ain't got no legs, and I kinda like that Boom Boom design. Just picked up Jubilee and Gambit so now I just need to find me Beast

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Lol yeah he ain't got no legs

Now that I think about it, it's the ultimate Liefeld figure. Can't be bothered to draw a lower half of a body or feet, just make a blast around him.

Still sucks, though. He already looks dumb blasting in a standing position.

Woah, retro Marvel Legends X-men figures? I'll take 'em.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
IDT has the neca turtles 4 pack for £90

wtf thought they were exclusive? pre-ordered anyway

TropicalFish

Oct 25, 2017
My S.H MonsterArts Godzilla arrived today. Its my first SHMA and I ordered Godzilla based on my excitement for the movie, but I don't think I'll be getting any more of these as this is one crap figure. lol

First I was surprised at how tiny the figure is. The proportions seem off too as he has this tiny button head. Then when I open the packaging I'm met with a foot detached from a leg...lol Thankfully it just popped back on but trying to pose the figure and his head popped off that then cascaded to his neck line and spinal piece falling with it.

I'm not even going to attempt the switch out the mouth pieces for the Atomic Breath because who knows what'll happen. For the price though this thing ended up being an expensive lemon.
... I guess I'm getting the NECA Zilla after all.