• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Saw this in my toys wa group and want to share, hot toys bootleg of spiderman homecoming, lol
p0rHuaq.jpg

bXFZnmy.jpg

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I took one look at the price of the MAFEX Infinity War Thor on BBTS and went straight to Amiami.

That Spider-Man looking swole af lol

In places. But the arms just look like tubes. It's like they took scrawny arms and scaled them up on two axes.
How do you fuck up like this at that big a scale? How?

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I picked up a Metal Build EVA 01 at the Bluefin booth at AX. I'm screwed now, aren't I? There goes my wallet.

At least I resisted the metal build crossbones.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The high altitude suit had a much bigger wingspan than his first suit right? This is how big the prototype was:

I7PBxQ82_o.jpg

I was just about to edit.
The first version of the wings is smaller, but not by a huge amount.
It should still be almost three and a half feet fully stretched out.
I like the first version's design better, though. Jealous.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man I lucked out at Barnes and Noble. Had to cancel my Amazon preorders back in May due to moving costs, was worried I'd never get ahold of him but lo and behold.

20190712-145134.jpg

20190714-005217.jpg

Saw Broly too but could only afford one this time so I had to make a choice.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This mess with the Snake Eyes movie is starting to piss me off, I just want the new Joe figures in stores already.

New figures? I thought the line was completely dead except a couple convention exclusives a year.
Mezco has hinted at licensing G.I. Joe for their One:12 Collective line. It's not that, is it?

Pitchfork

Oct 28, 2017
England
Bracing myself for the overpriced SDCC exclusive import stock prices that are gonna hit my wallet this coming week. Still undecided exactly what I want all told, but definitely gonna need that 6" vintage style Boba Fett from Hasbro

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I saw Black Series Archive series 2 in the wild, but only Anakins were left.

Also none of them are available online and in store only. lol They've even got some $300 1/6 stuff for $19.99

Figuarts Hermione is available online as of right now.
I'll get one for my sister if the shipping isn't terrible.

Last edited:

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys. been a while. haven't bought anything really in like, a year, but I broke bad recently. If you remember, I first started buying action figures a little over a year-ish ago when I was looking for a Hulk action figure to get my nephew for his birthday, which ya'll helped with. Then I decided to get stuff for myself. I bought a few things, which opened me up to a whole world of imported stuff, but then I dropped buying stuff when I had to move to a new home and had other priorities.

But lo and behold I'm back, and this isn't even all of my recent haul. I decided to pick up my nephew the new Marvel Legends 80th Anniversary Hulk & Wolverine 2-pack for his gift, which I think he'll like. I also got one for myself since the Hulk looked pretty cool. Those have still yet to arrive.

These arrived over the weekend. Still waiting on more Mezco stuff. My first Figuarts DBZ. Never thought I'd get into buying this line, but the Super Broly movie was awesome.
PXHIPEh.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I keep stressing out every time I remember Walgreens has that Clone Wars Obi Wan figure releasing soon-ish.... anyone know where a guy can go if his local store doesn't get Black Series? Will it be available online? That's the only Obi Wan I am interested in owning period.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I fucked up and opened Broly Full Power first, and then Gogeta. Nothing can compare to Broly. Dammit, now I wish I jumped on this wagon earlier.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you, diggeh. It's good(?) to be back.

Just received the ML 2-pack Hulk & Wolverine. Looks awesome just from the box. Now if only I could get me one of those SDCC exclusive Retro Card ML Hulks.

DramaticYeti

The Fallen
Apr 11, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Aw man... I'm really about to have two Maul figures in my collection, aren't I?

67170496_10156376738312344_8491241607952072704_o.jpg
67176715_10156376738357344_6236307005011656704_o.jpg
66617467_10156376738907344_3330220424733655040_o.jpg
66626050_10156376739437344_7328317541124669440_o.jpg

Also a quick preview of Endgame Thor. I get the feeling SDCC this year is going to wreck my wallet.

66791655_10156374639682344_4150895001762529280_o.jpg

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
I keep stressing out every time I remember Walgreens has that Clone Wars Obi Wan figure releasing soon-ish.... anyone know where a guy can go if his local store doesn't get Black Series? Will it be available online? That's the only Obi Wan I am interested in owning period.

I don't get the Walgreens exclusive thing. I live in London now, but when I lived in LA, you'd never see more stock than 2-3 WWE figures and some slinkies, bouncy balls, and maybe a hot wheel. Oftentimes no Marvel Legends. They get a huge giant amount of exclusive figures that you can't order on their website. I don't get it.

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but does anyone here collect/are familiar with The Loyal Subjects figures? I see they're coming out with an Aggretsuko line soon(?) and had a few questions.
Toy-Fair-2019-The-Loyal-Subjects-071.jpg

I wanted to get a few of the figures pictured in the image on the right. Is there a chance the whole series will be blind boxed or is it just for the figures that have alternate variants? If the entire line won't be blind boxed, are there any reputable sites where I can order just the figures I want or will I have to resort to Ebay? Thanks!

Oct 27, 2017
Per ArtDamage on the FreaksForum:

Verified Hot Toys at SDCC so far

-Marvel Endgame Iron Patriot
-Marvel Neon Tech war machine (orange/wm mk1)
-Marvel Spider Man Ps4 (negative zone suit)
-Marvel Spider Man Ps4 (iron spider)
-Marvel Spider Man ps4 (velocity suit)
-Star Wars ESB Luke Bespin (headsculpt definitely new)
-Batman Forever Robin. Yes. That's what I said.

More to come

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
I don't get the Walgreens exclusive thing. I live in London now, but when I lived in LA, you'd never see more stock than 2-3 WWE figures and some slinkies, bouncy balls, and maybe a hot wheel. Oftentimes no Marvel Legends. They get a huge giant amount of exclusive figures that you can't order on their website. I don't get it.
Yeah apparently my local Walgreens only carries Pop figures, which I just don't like. New one opened up in a neighboring town and my friend said they might have some Black Series in just to see what the demand is like. Haven't visited either tbh so when I get my license back (hate worrying about parking a scooter anywhere I can't chain it up, or driving on any road where I can't maintain the speed limit) I'ma have to go in and ask questions lol

I wouldn't mind it if I could order them online! But alas... really don't want to see the eBay prices.

I wanted to get a few of the figures pictured in the image on the right. Is there a chance the whole series will be blind boxed or is it just for the figures that have alternate variants? If the entire line won't be blind boxed, are there any reputable sites where I can order just the figures I want or will I have to resort to Ebay? Thanks!
I am not familiar with that brand of figures, but I worked in a toy department for 3-4 years and I have never seen a line of toys that was only partially blind-boxed. Anything in the same line will be packaged the same. This is just personal experience so take it with as much aslt as you wish.Those are cute tho!

Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Is that second blade accessory supposed to mimic a moving lightsaber? That's cool as fuck.
Looks like it! There's some company that makes effects like that that you can just clip onto any figure's saber, but of course I'm having a hell of a time digging through my YouTube watch history to find it again. Was just a piece of colored transluscent plastic. Really cool that a fig is coming with a dedicated effect!