• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Does Mattel have a panel or anything?
They also didn't have anything Top Gun besides a little bit of Matchbox despite them getting the global master license.

They have a showroom and appointments. Pixel Dan posted a video after his appointment to say there was literally no MOTU merch aside from a few construx figures and Mattel apologized, said it was a last minute decision but they'll have something for the press breakfast on Monday.

If I had to guess, for MOTU anyways, given it's a weekday and the trades will cover everything that on Monday maybe Mattel will officially announce the film and partnership with Netflix while unveiling the Origins stuff that got revealed in Germany like Castle Grayskull etc.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I had to make the tough decision and only pre-ordered Duke and Snake Eyes.

Also had to cancel my MAFEX Spider-Man Into the Spiderverse Peter Parker figure because I have a ceiling for figure purchases :(

Taking a wait and see approach with Roadblock and Scarlett.

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
35967976-2-FA2-4-A65-AE44-13-C26-AD68-A85.jpg

I count ten characters in this art. We're getting five figures per wave. I wonder if the next wave will consist of the remaining figures.

Wave 1
Snake-Eyes
Duke
Scarlett
Roadblock
Destro

Wave 2
Cobra Commander
Baroness
Alley Viper
Cobra Red Ninja
Gung-Ho

They could replace the generic Cobra Red Ninja with Storm Shadow, but I think he could be the "star" figure in the third wave.

Are vehicles feasible in this toy line? I haven't followed up on toy collecting since the late 1990's, but it seems like many popular toylines have de-emphasized vehicles. Given the enormous costs to do playsets these days, coupled with competing tech like video games and smart phones, is there even a sizeable demographic who would buy a modern U.S.S. Flagg? How much would a U.S.S. Flagg cost if Hasbro was serious about delivering playsets in the year 2020?

On a personal sidenote, I remember back in 1987 when Hasbro released the space shuttle Defiant. That thing was massive and retailed for over $200 dollars. During Christmas season that year, I tried to get my mom to buy me an NES, and used the Defiant as a price comparison, telling her that the $80 dollar NES was a steal compared to the $200 Defiant playset.

I've seen youtube videos of the Defiant and the thing was so unwieldly for the adult collector who was showing it off. I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like for an 8 year old child.

I get that today's marketing trends make vehicles a dicey proposition for toy manufacturers, but couldn't they go with the moderate sized vehicles? When most fans conjure up memories of popular vehicles from the vintage toyline, they tend to verge from 1982-85.

EDIT: I was thinking about your "star" observation in regards to these characters and how they'll relate to the line in terms of production and distribution. What metric is being used in determining a character's popularity in this line, is it based on nostalgia from the recent films, the old cartoons or the Marvel comics? Is it based on sales from previous toy lines?

I'm pretty familiar with the comics, and I know that Larry Hama had his favorites, and would keep these favorites in the thick of his stories despite the constant influx of new merchandise that Hasbro was pumping into the comic.

With this new line, they've pretty much spent up their pool of classic heavyweights in the first 2 waves alone. IMO, the remaining mainline characters would probably be General Hawk, Flint, Lady Jaye, Storm Shadow, and Zartan. But I'm mainly basing this on their importance in the comic book. Everyone has their favorites like Firefly or Rock n Roll, etc., but if we're talking about Hasbro or Jazwares centering their waves around more prominent members, wouldn't they want to space out their mainline characters by releasing a "Duke" wave that includes lesser popular characters like a Cobra Viper, Tunnel Rat, Snow Job, and Bazooka? And then follow that up with a "Zartan" wave that includes Spirit, Lowlight, Grandslam, and a Crimson Guard?

Last edited:

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US MSRP for the GI Joe shuttle was $130, but there was a local chain that had it for $99.99 regular price.

We just got an 18" Snowspeeder announced, so who knows?

Hasbro also basically just said they're doing a Haslab AT-ST that's two feet tall.

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017

Hasbro also basically just said they're doing a Haslab AT-ST that's two feet tall.

i
US MSRP for the GI Joe shuttle was $130, but there was a local chain that had it for $99.99 regular price.

I guess I was thinking about the playset Eternia which came out a year earlier. I mean, who had that cash to burn back in the 1980's, especially given how easy to break alot of these deluxe playsets were.

Do you know how much the AT-ST is going for? And what is their status with the Star Wars license right now? I heard it's quite tenuous these days.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I guess I was thinking about the playset Eternia which came out a year earlier. I mean, who had that cash to burn back in the 1980's, especially given how easy to break alot of these deluxe playsets were.

Do you know how much the AT-ST is going for? And what is their status with the Star Wars license right now? I heard it's quite tenuous these days.

They just extended both the Star Wars and Marvel licenses. I don't think the new expiration dates have been announced yet but it's an extra two years or more.
AT-ST hasn't been announced officially, just teased on Twitter or Instagram in the last day. I forget which.

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
They just extended both the Star Wars and Marvel licenses. I don't think the new expiration dates have been announced yet but it's an extra two years or more.
AT-ST hasn't been announced officially, just teased on Twitter or Instagram in the last day. I forget which.

Thanks for the info. Has Hasbro indicated if they plan to rectify any of the problems that have plagued the STAR Wars line? I feel they dropped the ball with TROS.

Oct 26, 2017
Nowadays I think the super-huge items are just targeted at nostalgic nerds with money. It doesn't make sense to try to convince parents to buy a $500+ toy designed as a toy when you can make it a "collectible" instead.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So the new Marvel Legends preorders are 19.99, after they upped the price to 21.49 for the Black Widow wave on Hasbro Pulse. Are the movie lines going to be more expensive now or something?

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Kinda bummed the Hasbro is done with Overwatch as the line was just getting started. But seeing the last wave on clearance at Gamestop was a indicator. It was nice to get those figures over paying 60 more for the Figma of the character.

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
Are vehicles feasible in this toy line? I haven't followed up on toy collecting since the late 1990's, but it seems like many popular toylines have de-emphasized vehicles. Given the enormous costs to do playsets these days, coupled with competing tech like video games and smart phones, is there even a sizeable demographic who would buy a modern U.S.S. Flagg? How much would a U.S.S. Flagg cost if Hasbro was serious about delivering playsets in the year 2020?

On a personal sidenote, I remember back in 1987 when Hasbro released the space shuttle Defiant. That thing was massive and retailed for over $200 dollars. During Christmas season that year, I tried to get my mom to buy me an NES, and used the Defiant as a price comparison, telling her that the $80 dollar NES was a steal compared to the $200 Defiant playset.

I've seen youtube videos of the Defiant and the thing was so unwieldly for the adult collector who was showing it off. I couldn't even imagine what it must have been like for an 8 year old child.

I get that today's marketing trends make vehicles a dicey proposition for toy manufacturers, but couldn't they go with the moderate sized vehicles? When most fans conjure up memories of popular vehicles from the vintage toyline, they tend to verge from 1982-85.

If the Joe line takes off, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of properly scaled vehicle component down the line. It would be something like the motorcycles, Zartan's speeder or maybe even the Thunder Machine. Pretty much stuff that's comparable in size to the vehicle offerings Hasbro is already putting out for the Black Series and Marvel Legends.

I doubt you'll ever see a large scale playset at retail again. They're just too expensive to produce and retail space is more limited than ever. However, that doesn't meant a new Defiant definitely won't happen. Kickstarter and similar pre-funding programs, open a lot of doors that would otherwise be off limits. Hasbro is producing a 27 inch tall fully transforming Unicron figure because they sold enough units through pre-paid, pre-orders to justify production. Super 7 used Kickstarter to fund their production of a 6" scale Snake Mountain to go along with the dead Masters of the Universe Classics line.

8c498185-434c-40b8-b961-c67aec0c72e9.jpg

EDIT: I was thinking about your "star" observation in regards to these characters and how they'll relate to the line in terms of production and distribution. What metric is being used in determining a character's popularity in this line, is it based on nostalgia from the recent films, the old cartoons or the Marvel comics? Is it based on sales from previous toy lines?

I'm pretty familiar with the comics, and I know that Larry Hama had his favorites, and would keep these favorites in the thick of his stories despite the constant influx of new merchandise that Hasbro was pumping into the comic.

With this new line, they've pretty much spent up their pool of classic heavyweights in the first 2 waves alone. IMO, the remaining mainline characters would probably be General Hawk, Flint, Lady Jaye, Storm Shadow, and Zartan. But I'm mainly basing this on their importance in the comic book. Everyone has their favorites like Firefly or Rock n Roll, etc., but if we're talking about Hasbro or Jazwares centering their waves around more prominent members, wouldn't they want to space out their mainline characters by releasing a "Duke" wave that includes lesser popular characters like a Cobra Viper, Tunnel Rat, Snow Job, and Bazooka? And then follow that up with a "Zartan" wave that includes Spirit, Lowlight, Grandslam, and a Crimson Guard?

Hasbro pretty much had to use heavy hitters to launch this line. They needed to put their best foot forward, and that means evergreen characters right off the bat. I think you're pretty spot-on with your idea of the mainline characters (though I would put Shipwreck in there as well). If the line launches well and the new movie does well enough, I have no doubt Hasbro will do one heavy hitter per wave. It's the approach they take to Marvel Legends and Black Series and it works well there. Plus they can always come back to Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow. Hasbro could have easily included and alternate head to give us both Commando and Ninja Snake-Eyes, but didn't. Toss in Timber pack-in and you have a Commando Snake-Eyes wave. Give us GI Joe member Storm Shadow and that's another wave. I think they have plenty of options to carry this line along, but right now it's about getting the launch right, and that means using the big guns to get the attention of fans and retailers alike.

Edit: Scarlett sold out on Hasbro Pulse. That's two sell-outs now.

Duke is now sold out as well.

Last edited:

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
NECA stole the show for me. So much on my 'Must have' list I dont even know where to start lol

Absolutely. lol Defenders of the Earth to BTTF and then all the Alien and TMNT adds...whew. Glad to hear they're going all in for BTTF and we'll hear more in July.

Aside from NECA's stuff I guess I really liked some of the Marvel Legends stuff. I really wanted to see Mattel's MOTU stuff but none of it was there.

Oct 25, 2017
Mattel has a presentation tomorrow hopefully they explain what they are doing with Top Gun because there is no way in hell they got the global master license for a few matchbox planes and a carrier set

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Hasbro pretty much had to use heavy hitters to launch this line. They needed to put their best foot forward, and that means evergreen characters right off the bat.

That makes sense. I guess I'm basing my opinion on how the Star Wars line of distribution had operated in the 1990's. You wound up with certain mainline characters clogging up the aisles because of it. I hope that this doesn't become the case with G.I.Joe Classified.

I know this may sound like I'm piling onto Star Wars, but I really haven't been impressed with their 3 inch line in years, and this return to their retro roots is just dismal. Why would anyone want to go back to 1980's era sculpting? And what is Hasbro's signature 3 inch line at this point, because all the contemporary lines I have seen at Target have looked cheap or inundated with pointless features and accessories.

I really like their Black series, but is it considered the default standard for Star Wars collectors these days? I know that Hasbro did dabble in 6 inch action figures in the late 1990's, but they were short lived curiosities at retail, and were never expanded beyond their first initial offering.

Honestly, if I were still into Star Wars collecting in 2015, I would have probably looked at the Black Series as an experimental line when it launched, with no shot at gaining a foothold. But fast forward to 2020, they have quite an impressive array indeed. I guess its more pricier nature ensures itself quality that has seemingly been absent in the 3 inch lines.

Is the market now officially at the point where 3 inch action figures are considered a dwindling sector in terms of quality? The Star Wars relaunch in 1997 demonstrated that the scale still had legs even as McFarlane Toys as a brand was coming into its own. I would argue that many of the sculpts from the POTF2 line were genuinely good sculpts for their day, and hold up well compared to the more recent offerings of the same scale. It's almost like Hasbro has been migrating their more comprehensive sculpts and articulation to the 6 inch scale. But all the same, it feels like the Black series stumbled into its niche. I checked out Rebelscum's listings and it looked like they were experimenting with the scale. It could have easily not gained a following and went the way of Kenner's 12 inch doll line, which lasted only a year back in 1980.

Last edited:

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Wish there was a target near me. I'd love to get ahold of those NECA tmnt figures.
Ah well. Pile of Loot came in today including Jiren and my first Mafex figure!
IMG_1780d654fc652cac06d7.jpg

Really pleased with Jiren but he's a lot lighter than I expected him to be considering how bulky he is.
IMG_1776.jpg
IMG_1772.jpg

The Mafex figure was great too but I'm a little disappointed by the paint and the articulation. The head it came packed in has a mark slightly above her nose and the scared face has white paint splotches on her upper lips.
IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_17714a92889f5bde4056.jpg

The leg articulation is also a little lacking. She can't move them forward as much as I was hoping and her knees only hit a 90 degree bend. Still like her design though and the gurihiru style it's based on so I'm mostly happy with the figure.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
That makes sense. I guess I'm basing my opinion on how the Star Wars line of distribution had operated in the 1990's. You wound up with certain mainline characters clogging up the aisles because of it. I hope that this doesn't become the case with G.I.Joe Classified.

I know this may sound like I'm piling onto Star Wars, but I really haven't been impressed with their 3 inch line in years, and this return to their retro roots is just dismal. Why would anyone want to go back to 1980's era sculpting? And what is Hasbro's signature 3 inch line at this point, because all the contemporary lines I have seen at Target have looked cheap or inundated with pointless features and accessories.

I really like their Black series, but is it considered the default standard for Star Wars collectors these days? I know that Hasbro did dabble in 6 inch action figures in the late 1990's, but they were short lived curiosities at retail, and were never expanded beyond their first initial offering.

Honestly, if I were still into Star Wars collecting in 2015, I would have probably looked at the Black Series as an experimental line when it launched, with no shot at gaining a foothold. But fast forward to 2020, they have quite an impressive array indeed. I guess its more pricier nature ensures itself quality that has seemingly been absent in the 3 inch lines.

Is the market now officially at the point where 3 inch action figures are considered a dwindling sector in terms of quality? The Star Wars relaunch in 1997 demonstrated that the scale still had legs even as McFarlane Toys as a brand was coming into its own. I would argue that many of the sculpts from the POTF2 line were genuinely good sculpts for their day, and hold up well compared to the more recent offerings of the same scale. It's almost like Hasbro has been migrating their more comprehensive sculpts and articulation to the 6 inch scale. But all the same, it feels like the Black series stumbled into its niche. I checked out Rebelscum's listings and it looked like they were experimenting with the scale. It could have easily not gained a following and went the way of Kenner's 12 inch doll line, which lasted only a year back in 1980.

I always thought going 6 inch for the Black scale was a way to get collectors to continue with the line at a point when they had produced almost every character imaginable in some form (at that point) in the smaller scale. As such I looked at is as my way out of collecting the line. Maybe the smaller scale was too costly or something to produce at the detail they wanted to, because that Marvel line of smaller figures sucked really really badly, and the DC versions were even worse.

Or course, back then 6 inch figures weren't going for 20 bucks a piece which is still insane to me.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
I don't see them doing vehicles for 6" Joes with how expensive the black series vehicles are. Maybe they will experiment with one or two to test the waters but I don't see it being part of the line. Maybe at best some small scale vehicles like trouble bubbles or like the bikes that can be done as deluxe sets. But giant planes and tanks, doubtful.

Leaked SKUs out of canada seem to indicate we are getting smaller movie figures coming out later on this year which are priced at around $9.99 retail and are movie tie ins.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I don't see them doing vehicles for 6" Joes with how expensive the black series vehicles are. Maybe they will experiment with one or two to test the waters but I don't see it being part of the line. Maybe at best some small scale vehicles like trouble bubbles or like the bikes that can be done as deluxe sets. But giant planes and tanks, doubtful.

Leaked SKUs out of canada seem to indicate we are getting smaller movie figures coming out later on this year which are priced at around $9.99 retail and are movie tie ins.
I could see a R.A.M. but yeah, anything bigger would be pretty expensive, so I doubt we'd get a M.O.B.A.T. or SkyStriker or anything. Maybe a V.AM.P. or HISS tank at most since they're so iconic.

Like I said before, that was the main benefit of the smaller figure size when they originally went to that scale, for both Joe and Star Wars, so I'm still sad we lost some of that.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Scarlett could be fixed with a very minor repaint and a different head that doesn't look like a high schooler.
I'm not surprised about that selling faster.

Nov 1, 2017
Wish there was a target near me. I'd love to get ahold of those NECA tmnt figures.
Ah well. Pile of Loot came in today including Jiren and my first Mafex figure!
IMG_1780d654fc652cac06d7.jpg

Really pleased with Jiren but he's a lot lighter than I expected him to be considering how bulky he is.
IMG_1776.jpg
IMG_1772.jpg

The Mafex figure was great too but I'm a little disappointed by the paint and the articulation. The head it came packed in has a mark slightly above her nose and the scared face has white paint splotches on her upper lips.
IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_17714a92889f5bde4056.jpg

The leg articulation is also a little lacking. She can't move them forward as much as I was hoping and her knees only hit a 90 degree bend. Still like her design though and the gurihiru style it's based on so I'm mostly happy with the figure.

Nice pics. I got Jiren coming myself and I tend to buy most of the SH Figuarts line of Dragon Ball as well, I half got no idea why but I enjoy collecting them.

On the topic of Joe vehicles for the 6 inch line, I could see some vehicles like others said Trouble Bubbles (one of the best designs of all time), bikes, HISS tanks or even a regular tank. We probably won't get any Skystrikers or the like. That would be too big. But Joe has a history of having lots of vehicles that fits various roles and are small.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I've never seen a NECA TMNT figure at any of the half dozen targets around me or that I've visited in the past six months.

Plasticine

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how realistic a Build a Vehicle program could be for GI Joe: Classified down the line? You couldn't build a HISS Tank or one of the larger vehicles, but I think you could do something like Zartan's Skier, motorcycle or even a small flying vehicle. It would be a good way to introduce vehicles, spread out the cost and incentivize collectors to purchase the whole line.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Nice pics. I got Jiren coming myself and I tend to buy most of the SH Figuarts line of Dragon Ball as well, I half got no idea why but I enjoy collecting them.

On the topic of Joe vehicles for the 6 inch line, I could see some vehicles like others said Trouble Bubbles (one of the best designs of all time), bikes, HISS tanks or even a regular tank. We probably won't get any Skystrikers or the like. That would be too big. But Joe has a history of having lots of vehicles that fits various roles and are small.
THanks! I only started collecting Figuarts last year myself and it's so far just been DBZ and DBS. Kid Goku was my first DB figure but I also had Tao Pai Pai on preorder. had to cancel him though because I have to cut back a little and I figure he'll be available for a good while anyway. Disappointed I missed out on the Figuarts DBS Trunks though. Seems he only sold out on BBTS recently :( Hope he's restocked.

Nov 1, 2017
THanks! I only started collecting Figuarts last year myself and it's so far just been DBZ and DBS. Kid Goku was my first DB figure but I also had Tao Pai Pai on preorder. had to cancel him though because I have to cut back a little and I figure he'll be available for a good while anyway. Disappointed I missed out on the Figuarts DBS Trunks though. Seems he only sold out on BBTS recently :( Hope he's restocked.

I've seen restocks for several figures so I'm sure he'll pop up again, I think I've seen him on sites like amazon as well so you might want to take a look there too.

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I wonder how realistic a Build a Vehicle program could be for GI Joe: Classified down the line? You couldn't build a HISS Tank or one of the larger vehicles, but I think you could do something like Zartan's Skier, motorcycle or even a small flying vehicle. It would be a good way to introduce vehicles, spread out the cost and incentivize collectors to purchase the whole line.
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to release vehicles based on their non deluxe vehicles. Items like the VAMP, HISS tanks, Slugger, ect. were smallish vehicles that retailed for around $10 dollars back in their day. Then you had the slightly larger vehicles that boasted complex mechanical features like the Dragonfly, Mauler, and Skystriker. Couldn't Hasbro focus on 20 vehicles and spread them out at 3 vehicle per year over the next several years? Maybe release the Vamp and Thunder Machine for $30 and a Mauler for $45? Then follow it up with the Awe Striker and HISS, and a Cobra Rattler the next year?

I mean, I just can't see this line having a meaningful run if the only vehicles they're aiming at are Cobra Flight Pods, and motorcycles. I have to assume they would at least try to aim for some of the moderately scaled vehicles from the first few years of the classic line.

Oct 25, 2017

Skystiker will absolutely never happen
Fans had to beg for 5 years during the 25th line, every Q&A they said how unrealistic it was to release without the original mould.
They even considered making a new less complex jet as a new Skystiker around the time of Resolute before caving for the 30th Anniversary.
Only remote chance is Haslab and I don't feel Hasbro would use it on that.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The vehicles Hasbro could make for G.I. Joe are limited only by how much they're willing to fudge scale. Even the original Sky Striker was much smaller than a 3.75" scale F-14.
Hasbro was made some insanely underscale stuff in their kids Star Wars line lately.

Anyway, anyone who is desperate enough to fund a HasLab Sky Striker could afford to just buy a (five foot!) 1/12 RC F-14. Only $400!

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
I've seen restocks for several figures so I'm sure he'll pop up again, I think I've seen him on sites like amazon as well so you might want to take a look there too.
Yeah, I took a peek at amazon when he sold out but the sellers there are selling him for 30 more dollars compared to BBTS so I'm definitely hoping they restock. They never restocked the Saiyan Armor Trunks so I might just have to bite the bullet and grab one from one of the amazon sellers though. D:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility to release vehicles based on their non deluxe vehicles. Items like the VAMP, HISS tanks, Slugger, ect. were smallish vehicles that retailed for around $10 dollars back in their day. Then you had the slightly larger vehicles that boasted complex mechanical features like the Dragonfly, Mauler, and Skystriker. Couldn't Hasbro focus on 20 vehicles and spread them out at 3 vehicle per year over the next several years? Maybe release the Vamp and Thunder Machine for $30 and a Mauler for $45? Then follow it up with the Awe Striker and HISS, and a Cobra Rattler the next year?

I mean, I just can't see this line having a meaningful run if the only vehicles they're aiming at are Cobra Flight Pods, and motorcycles. I have to assume they would at least try to aim for some of the moderately scaled vehicles from the first few years of the classic line.

Who's going to stock the vehicles, though?

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
At Target and Walmart, I see Lego and Barbie playsets and accessories on their shelves that take up prime space. Many preschool toys have package sizes that are around the same size as action figure vehicles and playsets.

And with Star Wars, they still release vehicles and playsets, albeit on a more limited scale.

Maybe in this case today, Hasbro could release one or 2 vehicle a year. Keep it safe and basic by sticking to the earlier pieces like the VAMP and Mauler rather than investing in the vehicles that began to verge into sci-fi territory like the Havoc and SHARC.

Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind GI Joe was mostly dead because Walmart, etc didn't want to carry it anymore.
Toysrus kept it around an extra 2 years as mostly repaints

Target has picked up BBI Elite Force twice for a military toyline and cancelled it both times,
They also picked up Toyrus' True Heroes military line for Christmas before dropping it.

I don't expect 6' Joe to do well at all after maybe 4 or 5 waves

Duke
Scarlett
Snake Eyes
Roadblock
Gung-Ho
Shipwreck
Beachhead
Snow Job
Flint
Lady Jaye
Stalker

Cobra Commander
Baroness
Destro
Storm Shadow
Firefly
Cobra Trooper
Cobra Viper
Ally Viper
Zartan

Hisstank
VAMP

thats the most I expect to see.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Keep in mind GI Joe was mostly dead because Walmart, etc didn't want to carry it anymore.
Toysrus kept it around an extra 2 years as mostly repaints

Target has picked up BBI Elite Force twice for a military toyline and cancelled it both times,
They also picked up Toyrus' True Heroes military line for Christmas before dropping it.

I don't expect 6' Joe to do well at all after maybe 4 or 5 waves

Duke
Scarlett
Snake Eyes
Roadblock
Gung-Ho
Shipwreck
Beachhead
Snow Job
Flint
Lady Jaye
Stalker

Cobra Commander
Baroness
Destro
Storm Shadow
Firefly
Cobra Trooper
Cobra Viper
Ally Viper
Zartan

Hisstank
VAMP

thats the most I expect to see.

Yet don't they carry the generic military figure line at Walmart?