• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1162

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
awe yusss
P-Bandai Web shop special meaning easy to pre-order.

Pre-orders open: November 15th

"METAL BUILD" GUNDAM ASTRAEA TYPE-F

kMUof8Jh.jpg

pwmdFyLh.jpg

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
I think the only Skull Island figures were the Wal-Mart exclusives from The Corps people. Felt weird NECA didn't even touch it.

I guess there's the funko pop too.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Today I preordered:

Genji Nendo
Hanzo Nendo
Wonder Woman Nendo

While we were down:

Tactical Batman Hot Toy
Aquaman Hot Toy

Excited.

radian8

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you. I would also like to brag that I'm AFEra's only member that doesn't have one piece in a box still.

#teamoutofthebox #imadethatup ##displayyourtoys

Ps. I almost said AFGa......
Yeah i'm team boxed currently. All of my HT's are boxed haha! One day they will be proudly displayed like yours heh!

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Finally built the 2 new cases and opened all the figures that were sitting around... Click the link to go to the Imgur album to see close ups of each shelf...

Zb9kxCk.jpg

I still have 2 Leto Joker Hot Toys in their boxes, but I'm waiting till I get the Justice League Batman Hot Toys before displaying them.

https://imgur.com/a/fsRic

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I feel like I have too many Harleys...and then I see a picture like that. It pushes me to be better.

Props on getting the Leto Hot Toys. Lovely pieces.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Finally built the 2 new cases and opened all the figures that were sitting around... Click the link to go to the Imgur album to see close ups of each shelf...

I....wow. Your devotion to Batman is something. Have you looked into getting some risers for the the back rows? It would really do something for the presentation.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I....wow. Your devotion to Batman is something. Have you looked into getting some risers for the the back rows? It would really do something for the presentation.
Yeah, I've looked everywhere for something that would work, but didn't find anything. I might have to make my own. The problem I ran into was how deep they were and how many rows I wanted/needed per shelf so there was never a one size fits all thing.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
wingfan and Messi's devotion to one character is pretty impressive.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Too much open space. You need to buy more.
LOL, they're on order already. I have every Justice League Batman figure from MAFEX, Figuarts, etc ready to go. There's even some re-issue Dark Knight and BvS stuff coming. The oldest figures there are the Batman/Joker 89 sealed sitting on top. I'm not sure I want to open those yet, but we'll see. The Batman: TAS Combat Belt Batman figure is actually my original one from when I was a kid, I still have all the accessories, they're just in a box with all the rest.

KoruptData

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, they're on order already. I have every Justice League Batman figure from MAFEX, Figuarts, etc ready to go. There's even some re-issue Dark Knight and BvS stuff coming. The oldest figures there are the Batman/Joker 89 sealed sitting on top. I'm not sure I want to open those yet, but we'll see. The Batman: TAS Combat Belt Batman figure is actually my original one from when I was a kid, I still have all the accessories, they're just in a box with all the rest.

It's impressive man, thanks for sharing.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I posted only really infrequently back in Ye Old Forum and usually lurked to see the latest news/announcements but I'm super happy to see you guys here too. <3

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Era, anyone picked up any of the recent Marvel Revoltechs and got pics they can share? I've still only ever seen promo images and they've been tempting me for a while, particularly the Wolverine and Magneto ones. I think the Spidey looks kinda dope too, and I really appreciate that they seem to be based on Capcom Vs style.

But for me, Revoltech is pretty hit and miss and something of a gamble to buy based on promo imagery, so kinda hoping for further impressions before I pull the trigger.

fallengorn

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City

Zb9kxCk.jpg

I still have 2 Leto Joker Hot Toys in their boxes, but I'm waiting till I get the Justice League Batman Hot Toys before displaying them.

https://imgur.com/a/fsRic
Sweet sassy-mo-lassy. I wish I had that much space.