• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
150819_2893156_Keegan_Michael_Key_Fanboyed_Out_When_He_Met_.jpg

Key is expected to appear at early voting locations Saturday before joining a canvass kick off in Las Vegas, according to the campaign. He is then expected to introduce Buttigieg, the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, on stage at a Sunday rally.

"With his extraordinarily diverse skill set and wide-ranging talent in both comedy and drama; Emmy and Peabody Award-winning writer, actor, and producer Keegan-Michael Key is one of Hollywood's most in-demand forces," the Buttigieg campaign told CNN on Saturday. The announcement comes a week before voters head to the polls en masse in Nevada -- the third 2020 nominating contest.

More in the link above

That's gonna be a no from me dawg

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
A lot of actors and media people endorse Pete or Warren. IIRC Frances McDormand donated to Pete.

Better than Ted Danson who endorsed Bloomberg!

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
you've gotta consult the tier list before endorsing a candidate, guys

S-Tier: Sanders
A-Tier: Warren
B-Tier:
C-Tier:
D-Tier: Mayo Pete, Biden
F-Tier: Bloomberg
Who?-Tier: everyone else

edit: realized this is a terrible mistake, whoops

Fudgepuppy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Rhetoric
What is Pete's appeal?

His sexuality gives people "woke" points.

The same kind of people that would chant "More female drone pilots!"

Also, he's protecting the interests of rich liberals, without the obvious bullshit of supporting a Republican.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Rhetoric
I mean, dude has money and gets the woke points that would not get backing Warren or Bernie. Makes sense.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I mean he also does commercials... he likes making his money where he can, and most likely likes keeping as much of it as possible after taxes.

Bernie vs EVERYONE! Let's fucking GO!

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Wanting some decent policy from a moderate without settling for treadmill status on progress ala Biden/Bloomberg.

His stuff is pretty good, it's not up to Warren and Bernie levels, but it's clearly ahead of Klo/Biden/Bloom.
His stuff. Lol.

Dude came out the gate saying he would approach issues from a progressive standpoint and has since eroded any goodwill he was trying to get by, well, doing everything wrong. I'm sure his big money donors, corporate ties and McKinsey influence expect real progressive change from him, right?

No real reason:
www.youtube.com

Former Mayor Pete Buttigieg - SOME MORE NEWS

Today's News is for all the parents who are thinking about voting for former mayor Pete Buttigieg.Support SOME MORE NEWS: http://www.patreon.com/SomeMoreNews...

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Maybe we shouldn't be mad at people endorsing a Democrat?
No no, haven't you heard? It has to be the right Democrat, aka [MY CANDIDATE], otherwise they're trash just like everyone else not with [MY CANDIDATE]. Besides, all this mudslinging and namecalling doesn't really matter because once the nominee is decided everyone's going to set aside their animosity and political ideals and come together as a unified party to defeat Trump, right?

Right?

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Celebrity endorsements are pretty meaningless to me. I don't know how much they affect the outcomes in general unless they are actively heavily campaigning for the candidate.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
No no, haven't you heard? It has to be the right Democrat, aka [MY CANDIDATE], otherwise they're trash just like everyone else not with [MY CANDIDATE].
There are some shit democrat candidates, most people would prefer we get a good one in the end to vote for instead of settling for Biden, Buttgieg or Bloomberg.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure celebrity endorsements matter much these days. They're like reviews in that it only interests people when it confirms their bias.

Oct 25, 2017
No no, haven't you heard? It has to be the right Democrat, aka [MY CANDIDATE], otherwise they're trash just like everyone else not with [MY CANDIDATE]. Besides, all this mudslinging and namecalling doesn't really matter because once the nominee is decided everyone's going to set aside their animosity and political ideals and come together as a unified party to defeat Trump, right?

Right?
cg9qzscr-1353902186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.