• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
This guy. I hate this guy. He always plays some smarmy little shit and just the appearance of his face makes me angry, even though I know I'm being totally irrational. From Love, to The Office, to GLOW, he irritates me to no end. He's apparently in Mad Men (which I haven't seen), and I bet he plays a little prick in that too.

Rich Sommer
ubv8tkQ.jpg

Chairman Yang

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Julianne Moore. She's talented and all, but her face just irritates me for reasons I can't articulate.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
aww come on that guy isn't so bad. :p

For a long time I didn't like Tom Cruise or anything he was in. However he went off and made films like Collateral so I'm not that much a hater anymore.

Jokab

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Julia Roberts. I think it's mostly because she's seen as the picture perfection of beauty and I just can't see it at all. She just isn't attractive to me in any way. Which makes me dislike her as an actress too for some reason.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Not hate, but I certainly don't like Jennifer Lawrence. I can't tell why but there is something about her I don't like.
Oh, and Chris Pratt too.

Feb 18, 2018
Meryl Streep. She's talented but she defends that roman Polanski bastard.

She defends that pedophile.

It disgusts me.

Alyssa Milano as well , and I have no idea why tbh

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
latest

Dylan Minette has such a smug, punchable face to me.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
It actually creeps me out when people hate other people based on superficial traits like physical appearance or mannerisms.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Julia Roberts. I think it's mostly because she's seen as the picture perfection of beauty and I just can't see it at all. She just isn't attractive to me in any way. Which makes me dislike her as an actress too for some reason.
This. I just don't see it myself. Aside from that, I just always find her annoying...

Feb 18, 2018
In terms of voice talent

Tara Strong , No idea why but that squeaky ass voice makes me wanna die

Sean schemmel , he's a douche.

He apparently got another english goku VA's con appearance cancelled and he will be going in his place , that's a real dick move

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
This guy. I hate this guy. He always plays some smarmy little shit and just the appearance of his face makes me angry, even though I know I'm being totally irrational. From Love, to The Office, to GLOW, he irritates me to no end. He's apparently in Mad Men (which I haven't seen), and I bet he plays a little prick in that too.

Rich Sommer
ubv8tkQ.jpg

If you don't mind getting some vague spoilers about a character in Mad Men (which you should totally watch, unless you have an aversion to "slow" series):

he starts a decent man, ends up becoming a fucking prick

Whiteside

Oct 28, 2017
Norfolk, UK
Leonardo DiCaprio, great actor, I adore some of the films he's in like Gangs of New York, Django, or The Revenant. Just can't stand him, I know it's irrational.

Raptomex

Oct 25, 2017
The Rock. I think he's supposed to be one of those "new" action stars and it's just not happening, at least for me. He's nowhere near the greats. I think it might be the whole wrestler turned actor thing. He seems like a cool dude but I'm tired of seeing him in everything.

For a while, I really disliked Jack Black. There was just something about his personality in films.

David Spade. Whenever I see him in something, I feel like he's asking to be punched in the face. I prefer when he's the butt of jokes like in Rules of Engagement.
david-spade-9542506-1-402.jpg

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I love Lonely Island stuff, but Andy Samberg bugs the hell out of me. Dude can't act to save his life.

Deleted member 18502

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eric Roberts, can't move past how sleazy his character was in Star 80. A small part of me believes he really did kill Dorothy Stratton.

Status
Not open for further replies.