• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't even mind an extremely butchered Swotch port. Just want all that QoL changes in a portable Monster Hunter.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
I mean... I guess they got Borderlands 2 on the Vita. But simply getting something up and running isn't enough.

At least this has two shoulder button sets and clicky sticks.

Kida

Oct 27, 2017
They do have a history of porting games to handhelds that can't really handle them with Borderlands 2 for Vita.

I'm sure they could get it running but it would be heavily compromised.

Vadara

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he were serious he'd be contacting Capcom with private communication such as emails.

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
After playing through World, I think I'd rather have XX localized. That extra 70 monsters is what I want.

TheZodiacAge

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Getting something like MHW to run on the Switch would probably be the best PR they could get

If they don't manage to do it they stay right where they are.
They can only gain from such a project

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Adam Boyes is a former Capcom employee, who then spent a number of years with PlayStation, and now heads a studio that (among other things) ports games to the Switch.

I love it.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
To be fair MH3 did get ported from Wii to psp, and that tech gap was the same or smaller than the one between ps4 and switch.

But with that said, if Capcom plans on porting it, they'll do it themselves. They weren't even willing to outsource the pc version.

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Iron Galaxy... lmao.

Capcom will just look at what they did to Batman Arkham Knight's PC port and laugh.

pulga

Banned for alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He failed to express how perfect MH World is for Switch so I can't take him seriously. GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME, I SAY TO YOU

Nov 3, 2017
I don't want World ported or XX localised. I want a dedicated Switch game built from the ground up using MH: World as its base

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just realized...this is the Adam Boyes who announced the Final Fantasy VII Remake at Sony's E3 conference!

out_of_touch

Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Drive-by posting.
It would be better to cancel the PC port and move the team working on it to the Switch

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
Well thereitis.gif. Now a developer port-begging :p. #MHW4Switch I honestly believe a G rank will come eventually but doesn't hurt to try.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Iron Galaxy is a great team, and while I'm not interested in playing the game on the Switch, I fully believe that they could pull off the port as well as it could be.

I mean, Borderlands 2 is a more playable game on the Vita than it has any right to.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Well their current game is set to come out at the end of the month so I wonder if they are just trying to figure out their next project now.

They did port Skyrim to the Switch for Bethesda.

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well their current game is set to come out at the end of the month so I wonder if they are just trying to figure out their next project now.

They did port Skyrim to the Switch for Bethesda.

Wouldn't surprise me if Iron Galaxy has a number of Switch-related contracts right now. I believe I read somewhere that a prominent Switch port house (might have been Panic Button) had to deny some Switch port requests, because they were getting so many offers and their team couldn't handle the workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.