• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
It's easy to talk like that until you face serious jail time. See Cohen, Flynn, Popadopolis, etc.
Then why not do the same to Jared and Eric? It would also open the possibility that Trump will react and that the truth comes out quicker that way? The heat would come up very quickly then.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Don't give him a chance to defect. If he's overseas he will have a chance. Do it when he's in the Whitehouse.
We saw before how incenced he got when previous indictments came out just as he was bording a plane. He knows it humiliated him just as he's meeting with someone important.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Then why not do the same to Jared and Eric? It would also open the possibility that Trump will react and that the truth comes out quicker that way? The heat would come up very quickly then.

Because Jared and Jr, (maybe Eric if implicated too), are the most likely to get pardons. They have much more confidence and and count on a pardon. The others? I know I wouldn't trust Trump...

Deleted member 36543

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 20, 2017
Eh, tell the SS before Trump get on the plane. Make sure the button bag guy "misses" getting on the plane. In NK, let Trump walk off the plane, close to door and take off.
Lmao i don't think Kim would imprison him because if he's a traitor he has no value to the US. He would just help him get to mother Russia.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Because Jared and Jr, (maybe Eric if implicated too), are the most likely to get pardons. They have much more confidence and and count on a pardon. The others? I know I wouldn't trust Trump...
Ok. It has been an interesting ride. We shall see what comes. Hopefully justice will come. Because if there is one thing certain is that whole this bunch around Trump and Trump himself are bad to the bone. The problem is you live in a divided chaotic period and I don't know if something will change in the future.

LCGeek

Oct 28, 2017
I think Schiff is expecting the GOP to call Mueller's report (which I expect to be damning for Trump and his entire administration, at the very minimum recommending indictment for Obstruction of Justice and abusing the Emolument clause, but possibly going all the way to attempted if not confirmed collusion and downright treason for political and financial gains) a politically motivated coup and basically say

tenor.gif

This is the party that after 9/11 buried any real investigation and has distracted the public from the fact that the saudi government was involved and americans had to given them logistical support in attacking us.

Most here should expect that reaction to say the least.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Yes they can. Reality has no affect on them.
There's an example, Orin Hatch about the SDNY accusing Trump of having committed a crime for which Cohen went to jail: "I don't care, all I can say is he's doing a good job as president".

Mueller will show how Trump and his campaign colluded with Russia, and how he attempted to obstruct Justice.

Based on that he should be impeached. The Dems have the vote in the House but not in the Senate. Schiff needs the Republicans. He knows it's not likely they would join the Dems to impeach him, but this isn't a reason not to try.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
shit piece. Scapegoating trump when he is but a syndrome of just republicans deep rooted shittiness that allowed him to get where he is.

Menelaus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Schiff is literally talking to terrorists and asking nicely if they'd stop. Spoiler, Adam: they won't.

Also, Schiff doesn't know anything Nunes doesn't. I don't see Nunes out here trying to get ahead of next week, but that just might be because he's wrapped up in it.