• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Ultimate Zombie Defense on Steam

Team up or face it alone in this top down zombie slaying defense adventure! Featuring up to 4 player online co-op, cleanse the infected wave by wave and upgrade your base with traps & defenses to build the Ultimate Zombie Defense. Can YOU stop them?

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

RPG Maker XP on Steam

RPG MAKER lets you create an original role-playing game without any prior specialized knowledge or training. RPG MAKER XP is full of the functions you've been asking for, including game data encryption and a scripting feature that lets you change the very heart of the RPG MAKER engine.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
Flatout [GOG]
www.gog.com

FlatOut

Drivers thrown across the track, shattered fences, mangled cars, exploding tire walls, an

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Save 75% on Space Crew: Legendary Edition on Steam

Time for your toughest mission yet! Recruit and train your crew to tackle the growing threat from alien and android armies as you defend Earth to become a Galactic Legend in Space Crew: Legendary Edition. All new content free to existing owners of Space Crew!

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
store.steampowered.com

Small Radios Big Televisions on Steam

Explore the inner workings of deserted factories in search of data cassettes that contain boundless virtual worlds. Collect more tapes and explore more worlds and you'll soon discover new methods of traversal and control that will take you farther than you'd ever expect.

View: https://twitter.com/owendeery/status/1765032553147245010

DOWNLOAD:

Games | Fire Face

Fire Face is a small game development company located in Ottawa, Canada.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff Pack is free on all digital stores

Get The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff | Xbox

Create a casual backyard space for your Sims to kick back and cool off with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff.

The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff

Create a casual backyard space for your Sims to kick back and cool off with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff. SLIP, SLIDE, AND SPLASH Your Sims can cool off and let loose on two all-new lawn water slides. Perform and perfect a variety of tricks for your audience including surf-sliding through the...
store.steampowered.com

Save 100% on The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff on Steam

Create a casual backyard space for your Sims to kick back and cool off with The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff.
www.ea.com

Buy The Sims™ 4 Backyard Stuff Stuff Pack - Electronic Arts

Get it Free** Until April 13, 2024

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
edit: already ended
steamcommunity.com

Steam :: Roboden :: Going full-on indie gamedev

The game will transition from free-to-play to a paid game from now on. Read on for details.

Roboden is becoming a premium game soon but you may currently claim it for your Steam account now and keep it forever before the price change

I want to create new games and see how it goes.
In turn, it means that I need to learn how to make money by creating games.
I will start by making Roboden a paid game so I can learn some basic stuff.
Maybe it can also give me enough money for a cup of coffee per month, who knows.

Note that if you already have a free copy of the game, it'll stay that way. The game is also open source so in theory you can build it from sources if you so desire. The point is, we can treat this price tag as a way for you to support me.

Last edited: