• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Destructoid story

Destructoid said:
According to the digital sales stats, tracked by Adobe Insights, Nintendo's hybrid-platform topped the sales charts on Thanksgiving, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This is despite the fact that many retailers chose not to discount the machine's price, though still featured it in marketing campaigns. Pretty sneaky, sis.

edit: er, sorry, should be best selling "product," not console

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty nuts. Was convinced PS4's great discount would give it a lead on those few days.
No clue why people went out on Black Friday to buy an MSRP Switch, lol

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
It's pretty nuts. Was convinced PS4's great discount would give it a lead on those few days.
No clue why people went out on Black Friday to buy an MSRP Switch, lol

Switch is hot hot. Had a handful of casual gamer family and friends asking about mine and if they should buy one on BF/CM

I told them "No. wait for a sale" but two of them went and bought it anyway.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
Switch is hot hot. Had a handful of casual gamer family and friends asking about mine and if they should buy one on BF/CM

I told them "No. wait for a sale" but two of them went and bought it anyway.

i mean the next (first) sale is probably a year away and the system is already straight fire. they made a good call.

Cinemikel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is everyone so obsessed with these so-so trustworthy sales of black friday and cyber monday?

Just wait for NPD results instead of making a billion threads

Status
Not open for further replies.