• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeroucn

Oct 27, 2017
The user who made that thread the other day was onto something lmao and people were shitting on him

Last edited:

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh.. I was so looking forward to this... sucks it get delayed but I understand it happens.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Please add emulations of the originals! Please!

On the plus side hopefully this means some more visual polish even if the art style is mostly the same from the reveal.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Understandable, they should take all the time they need to get it right.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
And that's why we haven't heard anything since the initial announcement.

Oct 27, 2017
Well luckily the switch is having a pretty full year games wise already so the game isnt "needed" per se. Im glad thier delaying it so it can be the best it can be

Opposable

Oct 25, 2017
there were multiple rumours that they were only just beginning to trial online matches a few weeks back, so it's hardly surprising

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Take your time, this is the first "new" AW game in a decade, they really need to nail this one if we have any hope for a true, new AW game.

Neverx

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Sep 17, 2020
Florida
Totally okay with this, too many games coming on Switch this fall and I was afraid it would get overshadowed, hopefully this means it'll be marketed better by nintendo when the time is right as I really want this game to sell moderately well.

Kimbou

Jan 22, 2021
The reception for the reveal of this was really positive back at E3, and I'm sure they want to deliver, so I'll take a delay rather than a rushed product.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
First time Nintendo has delayed a game with a specific release date since Tropical Freeze on Wii U, I believe.

(Yes, they've delayed games with release windows, but not games with a specific date.)

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm okay with this. It's a realy simple game so the delay has to be because they're trying to improve the graphics, which is great.