• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
aew-dynamite-e1568917393790.jpg

March 26th, 2001. That was the day TNT aired the final episode of WCW Monday Nitro. 19 years later, the landscape of professional wrestling couldn't be more different. A monopoly has reigned over pro-wrestling since then and grows larger by the day. Competitors came onto the scene since then, some that thrived as niche alternatives, others that failed when aiming to be major rivals. But almost 20 years after the death of World Championship Wrestling, something massive happened to the world of pro wrestling.

September 1st, 2018. No wrestling federation had been able to draw over 10,000 fans into an arena since wrestling was dominated by two titans. Until the day All In happened. A collaboration between the biggest wrestling alternatives from America, Mexico, and Japan live from Chicago, IL managed to do the impossible: prove that wrestling fans craved something different. Something bigger. Better. Bolder.

October 2nd, 2019. The first episode of the largest pro-wrestling promotion since WCW debuts on its' former home, TNT. That promotion is All Elite Wrestling. Promising matches that matter, a product that values fan interaction, the best athletes in pro-wrestling today; All Elite Wrestling is poised to change this industry forever. But it all starts here.

HOW CAN I WATCH?

AEW Dynamite airs in the U.S. LIVE every Wednesday night at 8 ET/7C . In the U.K. for the month of Oct, full episodes of Dynamite will air on ITV4 Sundays @ 8:20 AM, with a one-hour highlights edition airing on ITV Mondays at 11:45 PM.

International streaming outside the U.S. & Canada for AEW Dynamite is available on Fite.TV where episodes can be bought a la carte for $2.99 or you can subscribe to Fite.TV's "AEWPlus", a streaming service where you can watch every episode of Dynamite live for only $4.99 a month.

Last edited:

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I can't get over how good their roster is right out the gate. I hope they pull this off, the events so far have been great.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
International streaming outside the U.S. & Canada for AEW Dynamite is available on Fite.TV where episodes can be bought a la carte for $2.99 or you can subscribe to Fite.TV's "AEWPlus", a streaming service where you can watch every episode of Dynamite live for only $5.99 a month.
It's $4.99 per month

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
$4.99 US per month. I hope they can work out a similar deal with BR Live for cord cutters in Canada and the US. I'll pay to watch this.

TNT is footing a lot of the production costs and hoping the investment will get people to tune in via TV, so I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately. This mostly seems like a bandaid for getting a bad deal overseas. Sling Blue is a not bad option for cord cutters, $25 a month gets you accessed to all US televised wrestling except maybe ROH depeneding on your market.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
So there's no way to stream this in the US right?
No official announcement yet

One possible option for you would be to get a VPN and then get that AEW Plus service. If you don't want to deal with a VPN, the cheapest legal option in the U.S. is probably to get Sling Blue or Sling Orange, both of which offer TNT (either package is usually $25/month, but Sling is currently offering either one for $15 for the first month).

We'll see if they offer some sort of streaming option through B/R Live in the U.S. and Canada, similar to Fite TV

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't really loved wrestling since WCW was bought out. AEW has really tapped into that old competitive spirit, and I've really enjoyed all of the shows they've put on so far. Just got tickets for the DC show, so excited to experience history live.

Aeron

Oct 27, 2017

Gotta post the best AEW theme so far.

Cannot wait for this, haven't been hyped for a weekly wrestling show in a long time.
Fingers crossed things go smoothly.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Lucha Bros should be on that poster as well.

I'm guessing that Jericho's partners are going to be the guys who ran in at the end of the Lucha Bros/Bucks ladder match?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
There are plenty of wrestlers who SHOULD be in the poster but I'm just happy Luchasaurus made the cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.