• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'm sorry but Riho is so tiny I just can't take her seriously in this. She looks like an 8 year old.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not a good look for the first title match in the division. I get that you have to do something to make it look like Riho has a shot, but idk

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in an AEW thread, not a WWE thread. If I'm in an NFL thread, I don't expect to read NHL spoilers. If I'm in a Gears 5 spoiler thread, I don't expect to read Death Stranding spoilers. Dick.
News, not a spoiler, sorry

"Did you hear Andrew Luck is retiring?" in an NHL thread being met with cries of "spoiler!" would be just as absurd as what's being complained about right here

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Has any wrestling TV show managed to deal with regular network commercials in a good manner?

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
this match feels a bit too random with no sense of direction. Why did Nayla even needed a chair in the first place, she's a monster compared to her opponent.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, that's fine but wrestling isn't just a "story" Finn joining NXT is NEWS and news isn't a spoiler IMO, the instant it happened it was posted on my wrestling discord and literally none of us are watching NXT. If you're that sensitive to wrestling news spoilers, I would avoid live threads that are discussing wrestling
Just because it's news for you on your social media, doesn't mean others look at social media and stuff.
This is a AEW thread, so let't just stick to AEW, for everyones sake.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Nyla would do her top rope knee smash to Riho on the ropes during the commercials...even if it's a PiP.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They're doing way too much during the commercial. Nyla doing her flying knee on the ropes opponent. I'm sorry for those that dont have pip

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
That was dumb to do that spot during the commercial break

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
User Warned: Hostility
Ok, that's fine but wrestling isn't just a "story" Finn joining NXT is NEWS and news isn't a spoiler IMO, the instant it happened it was posted on my wrestling discord and literally none of us are watching NXT. If you're that sensitive to wrestling news spoilers, I would avoid live threads that are discussing wrestling
Here's why you're an idiot. You're in a WRESTLING DISCORD there.

this isnt an nxt thread, or a wwe thread or a wrestling general thread. This is one topic for one company. You're wrong and you know it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As I said earlier, they'll get better at working around the commercials over time, but it's a shame that they did that spot during the break lol

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
I saw Riho live when she defended her Queen Asia Championship or whatever it's called and she was simultaneously the sweetest and the coolest so I'm rooting for her here.

Status
Not open for further replies.