• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Why didn't Matt Cardona come to try and save Cody? Heck he got introduced by helping him out against the Dark Order. This time when his best friend is literally put into a stretcher he is a no show?

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Lucha Bros. vs Young Bucks on now on the All Out Part 2 replay.

Cardona supposedly only has 3 appearances left on his deal. Wonder what they'll do.

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing that happens tomorrow. He can't come save him if he wasn't there?
rumor is that cody will be off TV for a while because he is filming a show with Amil. Would be weird for Matt showing up. Unless they go with the storyline of him trying to get revenge for Cody and being Brodies first challenger for the belt.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
My guess is Cardona shows up tomorrow to defend Cody's honor and that leads to him challenging Brodie at All Out. It makes a lot of booking sense because they already had Cardona backing up Cody against the Dark Order. I think that was the seed being planted for the eventual TNT match

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
I could see:

Tomorrow: Cardona shows up to confront Brodie
Next week: Cardona vs Angels
All Out: Cardona vs Brodie

That would wrap up his current appearances. I'd be surprised if he didn't stick around though

Toli08

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I can't see him leaving. I think he is here for the long term. Just saw a interview where he is saying he sees himself being in AEW for a long time.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting thing I saw on Reddit. With his win as part of The Elite last episode, Kenny Omega is the first person in the company to reach 30 career victories in AEW. Here's everyone else that's above 20.

Cody - 26
Scorpio Sky - 24
Trent - 22
Jon Moxley - 21
Adam Page - 21
Shida - 21
Chuck Taylor - 21
Frankie Kazarian - 21
Matt Jackson - 20
Nick Jackson - 20

Also, on the other end of the spectrum, Peter Avalon is just 5 losses away from 30, with Cutler just 6 losses away.

As for total matches, including wins, losses, and ties, Kenny also leads with 39 total matches. The next highest is Trent with 37.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
f6ohdcqu2kj51.jpg

Who the fuck is Griff Garrison?!

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
f6ohdcqu2kj51.jpg

Who the fuck is Griff Garrison?!

Sonny deserves better. At least give him someone like SCU to team with.

And I just finished watching Dark. Is it just me, or does Hager look like he doesn't give a fuck anymore? Just looking at his body, he seems to be letting himself go.

Last edited:

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Woo live Dynamite tonight and a crowd in attendance. Gonna be a good show folks.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Won't be watching until much later than usual tomorrow me personally which is why I'm not really hyped yet.

The reasons why will just make me enjoy Dynamite more than normal though.
I won't be able to watch live either. Probably a few hours later I'll be able to catch it. I'm still pulling for a Rusev debut and I will keep doing so until he debuts lol

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Light the fuse, bring the BOOM 🧨

(I have a migraine and may not be posting much)

msboo001

Oct 25, 2017
Weird day to watch sports, even if it just fucking fake.

Weird time to watch a live show with a live audience.

EDIT: Holy shit hearing the crowd signing Judas again is surreal. Cool but surreal

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Keep in mind if you see large chunks together, they sold "pods" of seats together for friends/family.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
They let in fewer fans than I expected. I thought it was going to be 1000, and they let in 500.

So far, the wrestlers seem to have an extra pep in their step tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.