• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
jambo

jambo

Oct 25, 2017
Not super surprising.

We haven't played many 4 quarter games this year. The first against Essendon was a classic example.

Need to do a lot of work over the summer break.

Oct 29, 2017
LETS GO BOYOS AND GIRLOS - Closest finals series in ages.

Richmond are strong but the #1 hasn't won the cup for a few years now.

I am losing my Collective Minds

Oct 29, 2017
Last Minor Premiers to win the Flag were Hawthorn in 2013.

Before that; Collingwood in 2010.

Boy oh boy. I think it's overdue.

HomokHarcos

Jul 11, 2018
Canada
Luckily I've just recently discovered I can wake up early, it will be useful when trying to watch the AFL games start at 5 A.M. here.

OP
OP
jambo

jambo

Oct 25, 2017
AFL 2018 - Finals Week 1
jn9UBYh.png

Thursday September 6th
Richmond vs. Hawthorn @ The MCG

Friday September 7th
Melbourne vs. Geelong @ The MCG

Saturday September 8th
Sydney vs. Greater Western Sydney @ The SCG
West Coast vs. Collingwood @ Optus Stadium

Finals Week 1 Teams

Oct 29, 2017
Hawthorn Richmond

Scrappy game with both sides committing a plethora of skill errors, but I am glad the Tiges got the W.

T̶o̶r̶m̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶G̶i̶a̶n̶t̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Nick Vlastuin was amazing as per usual. Bring on the Old v Young game tonight between the Dees and Cats!

Oct 29, 2017
PRELIMINARY FINALS HERE WE GO

I am nervous beyond belief about tonight's game Richmond v Collingwood but it is going to absolutely sensational.

Being as objective as possible; I would say that we have the stronger backline and forward but Collingwood have us pegged in the midfield.

Last time we played was a very close but the injuries on the day contributed to Richmond's win.

With rumours of Astbrury being a late out due to gastro, I wonder who will be playing on the Big American Mason Cox.

Tick tock - My heart cannot take it. Biggest came of the year is tonight, no doubt about it.

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me. I dont know what im more happy about, my Pies making the Grand Final or not having to listen to obnoxious Tigers fans if they went back to back.

Worthintendo

Oct 25, 2017
Well West Coast vs Collingwood

Absolutely thumping by the Eagles today, slaughted the poor Demons

Last edited:

RockyBalboa_

Apr 28, 2018
Yep it was really good to watch..... can say that even as a Hawthorn fan!

Nathan Buckley and Eddie McGuire's reaction at the end was worth watching as well!!

OP
OP
jambo

jambo

Oct 25, 2017
CnSJnPm.jpg

One of the best grand finals I've ever seen, and amazing after the first 20 minutes of play.

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Proud of my team, didnt expect us to win. i knew the Eagles tall forwards would be the difference. and for a season i expected us to be middle of the ladder just missing the 8.

I feel for the players since most of them would have sleepless nights because of one or 2 moments that they wish they had again, but if Collingwood won the same could be said about the eagles players. because thats just how close the game was a couple of moments either way.

If we can get some tall defenders then i would have high hopes for next season if we can keep up the pressure and hunger.