• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
300 fucking hours on this game wandering around aimlessly doing literally nothing of value and I still found something I'd never seen before.

Truly the King of Kings.

FjMbNGX.jpg

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Op the type of person who posts that they fixed a problem a lot of people are having but never post the actual fix.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what Easter Egg OP is on about?

Edit: nvm found it

OP
OP
EatChildren

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
The audacity of expecting me, a refined Witcher fan, to spoil it. Outrageous.

Oct 25, 2017
Also the Asterix "easter egg" (if you can actually call it that) in B&W is one of the greatest easter eggs of all time and I will fight you if you disagree.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The audacity of expecting me, a refined Witcher fan, to spoil it. Outrageous.

Well, you did already spoil it, lol. Knowing this easter egg exists and stumbling on it myself at some point, I would've been like:
Okay, so that's what OP was on about. He wasn't drunk posting after all. That would've been the surprise. ;)

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
did you really just make this topic to flex cuz taking 300 hours to find one easter egg sounds like the opposite of cool

OP
OP
EatChildren

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Basically I'm back on my Witcher 3 bullshit and gosh darn sometimes I just wanna make a thread about it, you know?

R6vtbSf.gif

I'm also playing at native 4K and and it's still THE KING.

witcherhpj0d.jpg

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
300 fucking hours on this game wandering around aimlessly doing literally nothing of value and I still found something I'd never seen before.

Truly the King of Kings.

FjMbNGX.jpg
300 hours of that horrible combat and randomly bumping into things, I salute you OP

Probably logged in more than that with 3 platinums and 100+ hours for each playthrough, didn't find that easter egg tho

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
You only discovered you were late to the party the most refined Witcher fans threw eons ago. And you never even got an invitation....

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
I mean there are like milions of small and bigger easter eggs - from art, folklore and history to music, movies and games - in the main game and its expansions, so...