Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
I have ADHD, working at home is not a great environment for me as there are alot of distractions that can make it harder to focus on the job at hand. The office is a much better environment for me to be in the right mindset for work and be much more productive.

I have ADD and I'm the opposite. At home the medications work and I can focus. But in office with moronic open concept cubicles for "team collaboration" all I hear is chatter about so and so's teen in high school or vacation plans or weather or quick question blah blah blah.

DryCreek

Oct 25, 2017
Way to be a judgemental asshole op.

It's each to their own. You don't like it that's fine. I work much better in office and I feel like the last 18 months has seen a decline in my motivation and quality of work as well as ability to work with others, I sleep work and entertain myself all in the same 3.5x3.5m room can you not see why someone in a position like mine would want to return to the office? respect that not everything works for everyone.

Elfgore

Mar 2, 2020
I found myself in a massive rut TBH. Days blended together, really missed socializing, and so on. Benefits were cool, but don't think it's for me unless I'm in a relationship or something.

OP
OP
ElectricBlanketFire

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Way to be a judgemental asshole op.

It's each to their own. You don't like it that's fine. I work much better in office and I feel like the last 18 months has seen a decline in my motivation and quality of work as well as ability to work with others, I sleep work and entertain myself all in the same 3.5x3.5m room can you not see why someone in a position like mine would want to return to the office? respect that not everything works for everyone.

I am aware. I've requested a lock. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.