• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Chasing

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone actually downloaded the update? I don't see it, other users don't see it either. Are we sure the guy that said the door wasn't fixed wasn't still running on 1.00?

Yes, we're sure.

ScdK2HT.jpg

IpeDKqb.jpg

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone with a hacked PS4 ever delve into the game files to see if higher-res textures actually exist for the infamous door, and the other glaring places in the game?

-girgosz-

Aug 16, 2018
Sigh. Again with door meme so I'll Just copy my comment from the other thread:
The door meme is getting a bit tiring. I mean chapter 8 had puked ps1 level textures everywhere you look. Chapter 15 had a low-res jpeg filling up half the screen all the way. Shouldn't those be the memes instead?

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
Sigh. Again with door meme so I'll Just copy my comment from the other thread:
The door meme is getting a bit tiring. I mean chapter 8 had puked ps1 level textures everywhere you look. Chapter 15 had a low-res jpeg filling up half the screen all the way. Shouldn't those be the memes instead?
Who cares, they're all indicative of the same problem, the door is just earlier and more noticeable.

baberunisei

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the update is true, I hope it made the pull-up minigame easier. Only trophy left for the platinum

Izzard

Banned
Sep 21, 2018
I waited so long....too long....and deleted it yesterday. And the very next day they release an update...

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I am convinced this is a PS5 compatibility thing. Kingdom Hearts 2.8 also got a random update years later like 2 days ago. SE must be doing this for all of their games.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
No way man. Holy shit.

I was waiting SO LONG for ANYTHING!

I am down to replay this game more than once, for any decent reason.

VG Aficionado

Nov 6, 2017
Does anyone have a screenshot of the official update notes in the PS4 menu? Just curious.

This certainly contains a PS5 update under the hood. If new/updated games have to be PS5 compatible since last summer, I'd expect at least some basic improvements for framerate and resolution.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Still running 1.00 over here. Got the US edition (digital) installed and check for update does absolutely nothing.

I also have the platinum so unless this is PS5 support (4K/60fps with fixed door), the chances of me going back to this are slim.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I just started playing this for the first time literally last night. I had no idea about the door thing but noticed something was off immediately when I got to the slums. Reminds me of older UE3 games on 360.