• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Nov 9, 2017
Réunion

View: https://twitter.com/Nenkaai/status/1639763447826071554

So, for the cheat codes to work, 365 days in-game days must have passed. Here they are:

- 10.000.000 Cr: Select, Left, Right, Right, Down, Up, Up, Left, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, L1, R1, Select

- Pass a license: Select, R1, Select, R1, Select, L2, L2, R2, R2, L1, Select, Select

- Gold a specific license test: Select, Select, R1, R2, L2, L2, Select, L1, R1, Select, R2, L1, Select

- Gold Any Event (on the event course selection menu, doesn't always work): Select, L1, Up, Up, Select, R1, Down, Down, Select, L2, Select, R2, Select

Close if old.

pioneer

May 31, 2022
Whoa, what year is it?

When I was a kid (N64 era for me) whenever I would get a new game I'd always immediately look up the cheats for it. I had a bunch printed out from CheatCC.com and stapled together living in the family entertainment center because there was no other way for me to access them while playing. Honestly, bring them back!

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
This feels like when they finally cracked the code on Goldeneye cheats. Those kind of games where input-based cheats weren't even thought to be a possibility. Crazy stuff.

Suichimo

Mar 17, 2021
I forget how we did it, but I remember doing something special to make one of the cars drive on it's back wheels and hit something like 800mph.

Oct 26, 2017
I forget how we did it, but I remember doing something special to make one of the cars drive on it's back wheels and hit something like 800mph.
That was GT3 I believe (might have worked in GT4 too). The Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak could do a wheelie if you put maximum downforce on the rear wing and minimum downforce in the front, and possibly some other settings. Then if you ran it fast enough it would stand up and the game would bug and it would go ridiculously fast. Probably since cars aren't allowed to flip over, this can happen if you push the simulation too much.