After the E3 conferences, what is your most anticipated game for the second half of 2019?

Most anticipated game for the second half of 2019?

• Borderlands 3

Votes: 110 5.9%
  • Death Stranding

Votes: 742 39.8%
  • Doom Eternal

Votes: 247 13.2%
  • Gears 5

Votes: 61 3.3%
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Votes: 139 7.4%
  • Pokemon Sword and Shield

Votes: 178 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 389 20.8%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2019
DUDUDUDUDUUUDUDUUUDUDUDUUDDDDDUDUDUDUDUUDUUUUUUUDUDUDUDUDUDUUUUUUUU

DUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDDUDUUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU

it's doom baby

Cathcart

Oct 29, 2017
Doom looking amazing but overall I’m much more positive about the rest of 2019s releases than I was a week ago.

Oct 27, 2017
In before the lock?

Poll's missing Outer Worlds, Jedi Fallen Order, Daemon X Machina, Shenmue 3, The Surge 2 and others I'm not recalling at the moment.

Also, second half would include summer titles which have plenty of bangers at the tail of August like Oninaki, Astral Chain, and Control which might be my most anticipated ahead of Death Stranding.

PlayBee

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Probably Link's Awakening or Fallen Order. If Silksong were to come out this year that'd be it.

Mystic

Oct 25, 2017
None of the above? Idk maybe Outer World's or the new Destiny expansion. This year is lame for games. First half of next year is crazy though.

Mr-Joker

Oct 25, 2017
Ironically enough prior to E3 it was Pokémon Sword and Shield but then Masuda drop a bombshell and derailed that train completely.

Hixx

Oct 25, 2017
Shenmue 3.

Pretty excited for Doom, The Outer Worlds and Gears too. Gonna be a quality last quarter of the year either way.

Gbraga

Oct 25, 2017
Is it cheating to say Astral Chain, even though I'll never play it?

From the ones I'll actually play, Death Stranding.

Cronogear

Oct 27, 2017
Games I will buy for the rest of the year:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Astral Chain
Link's Awakening
Death Stranding

And maybe:
Super Mario Maker 2
Luigi's Mansion 3
Pokemon Sword

If you held a gun to my head and told me to pick my most anticipated? Probably Fire Emblem.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Doom Eternal
Death Stranding
The Outer Worlds
Link's Awakening
Control
Luigi's Mansion 3

The fall lineup has shaped up rather nicely.

Rowsdower

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm interested for a lot of games, but I guess number one would be Death Stranding, and number 2 being Borderlands 3. Luigi's Mansion 3 is getting up there, especially after watching Treehouse.

These are the games I keep thinking about as I do other things.

khamakazee

Oct 27, 2017
Out of that list Deeath Stranding is the most interesting even though I'm not a fan of Hideo Kojima (still want to see what it ends up being). The games I will likely be playing though are Borderlands 3, Star Wars and Doom Eternal

truly101

Oct 29, 2017
I never got to play Links Awakening so that takes it for me. After that, probably Outer Worlds, Trails of Cold Steel III, others that I can't remember

YukiCT

Oct 30, 2017
Personally excited for Death Stranding followed, Astral Chain, Link's awakening and Pokemon Sword. Nintendo's got a great second half compared to first which was really uninteresting.