• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks to Mexico, the 2020 Toyota Supra's reveal got leaked
bi4fdsyc60xcmmq3q31s.png

aqlvrzucfhrgf4nkgihi.png

People who drove the test cars compared it to a quicker 86.
Powered by BMWs Z4 engine of 340 hp.

The GOAT before
isg0whn8lwgyjnd6zlqx.jpg

Last edited:

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Looks exactly like all the leaks suggested.

..and I still don't like the front bumper. It's WAY too high off the floor and needs a lip kit badly. Rear diffuser and thin (with-wise) spoiler isn't doing it any favors either.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Need some better pics, but I'm not sure if I like it.

Somewhat reminds me of an RX-8. Was hoping it'd look more like a Supra; at least a nod to its old look.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Attractive car, wonder how much it will cost. If it's automatic, wonder if it's CVT?

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Proportions are weird.

It's not hideous, but the design is pinched and swooped in seemingly random spots. Especially the odd brim spoiler...thing...and the hideous Lexus style O face.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
It's probably just the lighting, but the sides look like they're covered in Vaseline. Especially in the first picture.

Strikerrr

Oct 25, 2017
Attractive car, wonder how much it will cost. If it's automatic, wonder if it's CVT?
It's the same platform, engine, and 8-speed transmission as the new BMW Z4. Rumor is that it will be priced around $63k for the version with the i6 engine. A version with a turbo 4 is also planned.

ecnal

Oct 27, 2017
If the new Supra really ends up being priced at ~60K, why wouldn't enthusiasts just buy an M2 competition?

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
De nada. New Supra looks ugly IMO. And yt link is already down.
Can we just have the old Supra back instead?
Yup. Looks like a car. Albeit one with an ugly ass.
Looks like they crossed a Miata and BMW Z3 hardtop

I agree. for once people here have taste :)

It's like comparing the Lexus LFA to the LC-500. They just took something amazingly awesome and made an ugly version for no damn reason.

2012_Lexus_LFA_047.jpg

vglbvqcu830ym3zfou9w.jpg