• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shame that there is no red dead 2 run. Would probably settle a few arguments.

I'm looking forward to seeing the messenger. I think it got lost a little with Celeste being all around pretty strong but it'll probably have more tricks.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just checked some of the schedule, wind waker 100% ? Oof. Would have liked another entry for a big zelda run. MM 100% would be cool.
Hopefully this time no scripted commentary !

Aria of sorrow glitchless hard mode, juicy.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Hyped for the event, yet again. Regardless of controversy left and right, the runs remain entertaining and that's what counts.

Still collecting 2+ million dollars for charity each time is most important, obviously. Don't get me wrong :P

Oct 25, 2017
That game PJ is running gets in that gives people seizures and makes them sick over basically any Golf game or fun stuff like Mario Party Mini Game Island. Woof.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Time to leave the stream on all week, just so nice to have on.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Haven't finished Hollow Knight yet so I'm gonna have to sit this very first one out, oh well.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing better than starting AGDQ with Hollow Knight.

Hoping for a good event and obviously for all the money.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I love it when devs watch and support. The calls with Kirkhope (I think) during the Banjo runs were fun and informing. Team Cherry with the big dono <3

Aug 1, 2018
Daaaaaamn Team Cherry dropped a $10,000 donation. That's pretty badass.

Also, this Hollow Knight run is so depressing. I took like 50 hours to play this game and this dude is just breezing through it, haha

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Daaaaaamn Team Cherry dropped a $10,000 donation. That's pretty badass.

Also, this Hollow Knight run is so depressing. I took like 50 hours to play this game and this dude is just breezing through it, haha

Good on Team Cherry to make that donation.

And yeah, I put in similar time into HK and it is a bit depressing but most likely this guy has put over 100 hours mastering the speedruns.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Good on Team Cherry to make that donation.

And yeah, I put in similar time into HK and it is a bit depressing but most likely this guy has put over 100 hours mastering the speedruns.

According to his steam profile, he's over 1000 at this point.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty excited for this year going by the schedule. A lot of games I like being played, including that random Phantom Menace game I forgot about.

Mostly looking forward to Aria of Sorrow and FF9 though.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
This game looks hard af. I was about to buy either this or Dead Cells. Guess I go with the latter first.