AGDQ 2019 |OT| You've met with a terrible run, haven't you?

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That crowd chanting on the summit was one of my favorite moments of GDQ ever.

When they started naming other stuff like diamond I was literally in tears, specially because the couch guy's hate only made them stronger xD

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Bethesda put more effort and love into that Fallout rifle replica than in the development of Fallout 76.

Just a joke, with a bit of truth in there...

Oct 25, 2017
Pausa is funny.

But WWHD was an interesting run last time, with all the different skips in it.
I'm interested in how a 100% run will work, but probably won't stay up through all of it.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I ever sat and played a game for 6 hours in one sitting. I can't imagine doing repeatedly with the same game. And not only that, you have always be precise with your inputs and remember exactly what to do and when to do it.

Oct 25, 2017
Also Celeste restarts you on the same screen you die and have unlimited lives. I suck at platformers and had hundreds of deaths on multiple stages but it was still one of my favorite games of last year. Give it a try!

Oct 27, 2017
Is the speed run of Nier Automata a good way to experience the game? It looks like a chore to play, but I would like to know the story.

I doubt it is, but I figured I would ask, hah.

Oct 27, 2017
they skip cutscenes
Oh yeah...duh, haha.

Many don’t want to hear it, but Nier is incredibly tedious and a boring, repetitive action game. If you want to enjoy the story just watch it on YouTube.
Yeah, the gameplay looks very boring to me, at least for the time that is required to play it for all the ending. I might just check out a Youtube then yeah, thanks.