AGDQ 2019 |OT| You've met with a terrible run, haven't you?

Oct 25, 2017
So looking at the schedule, it'll probably hit the million during Pokemon Gold then?
They're less than $9000 away from hitting $1 million now, so I don't think it's going to take more than an hour to hit, let alone two and a half. One of the regularly scheduled lump sums from The Yetee or Fangamer might push it over at any time, even.

Oct 25, 2017
After hearing so much praise for Divinity Original Sin 2 on this forum, seeing it in action is really underwhelming.
Dude's skipping almost everything and abusing the fuck out of the mechanics when not outright glitching things. Not really representative of the actual experience.

Oct 25, 2017
Poor guy. Damn. Fucked up his run and had to quit without completing as he mistakenly quick saved over the bit that he needed to actually speedrun the game 20 minutes in.

Oct 27, 2017
After hearing so much praise for Divinity Original Sin 2 on this forum, seeing it in action is really underwhelming.
Inferring things about a 50 hour game that is being glitched thru in under 30 mins is maybe not really reasonable.

If I judged Morrowind based on its speedruns I'd think it was terrible :D

Oh no, I just wanna tell that dude not to be so hard on himself, that made me sad
Yep. We don't just come for the successful runs, goofs can be fun too and everyone makes them.